We stayed here for next to nothing. The staff were friendly, room clean, nice and the mini bar cheap. They had a big TV, lots of free movies, internet and and airconditioning. The most important thing however was that it was very close to the train-about a one minute walk. I would highly reccommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong