Had stayed in Mingle on the Wing 2 years ago and was pretty impressed by it superb location and value for money. Was rather disappointed when I returned this month, the room condition has deteriorated - varnish on furnitures has faded, dusty in nooks and corners, and what's more shocking, there were giant silverfishes crawling beneath the wash basin! It's no longer value for money. Unless there is a major renovation, I won't be staying at Mingle Place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong