The hotel is within a minute's walk from Sheung Wan MTR station. I stayed there for 3 nights. 2 nights in a Lite room and 1 night in a Standard room. If you are a sole traveller, Lite room is good enough. Standard room comes with a King size bed but the room size is almost similar.
If you are sensitive to noise like myself, please DO NOT stay in this hotel. The hotel has very poor sound insulation between rooms. Every night I can hear loud noise caused by running water or ventilation fan. Your bed is likely to share the same wall as the bathroom of the room next to yours. There is no sound insulation at all.
Furthermore, the rooms are not maintained well. Some problems I encountered include broken shower hose, faulty TV, air-con with noise and broken bathroom door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong