Mingle on the Wing was a last minute booking during the Chinese New Year and the prices were inflated and not worth it. The room was SO tiny, but the hotel was in a great location if you want to stay on Hong Kong island. For any other time of year, I am sure the price is more fitting. The staff that I interacted with were not overly friendly or helpful- which I was not expecting. For location and if you are not planning on spending time lounging in your hotel this is a fine choice, for a long vacation- you might want to find somewhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel in Central, minutes' walk from the terminus of all subway lines, the Airport Express terminal, terminus of all ferry lines and jet-foil services, all the best restaurants and bars, all the best shopping malls, the most exotic Chinese cultural sites, and all the financial and business buildings that matter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mingle Place On The Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hotel Hong Kong
- Mingle Place On The Wing Hong Kong