Hilton Nanjing
Priceline
US$132
US$125
  • Pool
All reviewswanda plazathe executive loungestrikers barairport shuttlebreakfast menu isshopping plazasuper closeroom temperatureexcellent hotelexcellent viewspeak good englishlounge staffwestern choicesdecent sizesouth railway stationswimming pool isbusiness trip
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I really love hilton!!!! I travelled to Nanjing with my families. Hilton gave us a great experience of living. The room space is enough for a whole family and the food here is delicious. Good location and we can hang out around and enjoy the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
JosephZitnik, General Manager at Hilton Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us and were extremely pleased with our associates high level of service as well as with the facilities available at the hotel. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We put a lot of focus on training our employees to ensure an outstanding experience to our guests. I will pass on your kind feedback to all the concerned depoartement you have mentioned in the email.

Thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Traveled a lot in China, but always struggled to find a soft bed, a quiet and clean-smelling room, and helpful but not overwhelmingly "friendly" staff. Hilton Nanjing got it just right, plus a LOT of extras: away from the crazy downtown traffic but close enough to get to EVERYTHING, breakfast buffet, and a great SPA!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 15 May 2014

hotel is perfect!great lobby and excellent gym,staff there were totally friendly,felt quite comfortable .
nice view from the hotel,impressed by the old city.busy trip last time, would travel someday just for fun lol

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The hotel is located in the CBD of east city. I was surprised to see the welcome gift in my room since the day I checked in was my B-day! Excellent facilities and a cool pool. Staffs are very nice to me wherever I go. Had very good memories there with my boyfriend. <3

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
JosephZitnik, General Manager at Hilton Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Hilton Nanjing is the best hotel I ever stayed. The bed is super comfortable. Clean and quiet. Staff at front desk are very friendly and nice. The service are good and I have nothing to complain. Definitely, I will come back to stay here when I visit Nanjing next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo