“A place you never want to miss in Lhasa”

Spinn Cafe and Tours
Ranked #9 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Lhasa
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A cozy little cafe and a tour agency specialised in organising small private tours, serving pizzas and some quick meals.
Hong Kong, China
“A place you never want to miss in Lhasa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

This small cafe provides beverage menu and free wifi access for its customers. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, you can easily meet visitors from all over the world to exchange conversations/experience; or just give yourself a quiet break in the journey. The owner, Pazu, is very familiar with Tibet, always gave us insights of Tibet culture and history. He helped us to plan our itinerary and made sure our trip was safe and hassle-free.

• Visited August 2013
5 Thank Nicole Y

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
“Nice little Cafè”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I went to Spinn Cafè, because I have organised my trip to Tibet with Pazu, the guy who runs this little cafè. It's a nice place, on a very good location, it's small and quiet, perfect for a break while walking and shopping in the centre of Lhasa. The wi-fi in the bar is very good, one more reason to stop by. I have been there during the day, but I imagine it can be a nice place for a drink in the evening.
I am sorry I didn't have a chance to meet Pazu, as he was not in Tibet that week - he was extremely helpful in organising our trip and I strongly recommend him.

• Visited July 2013