Review Highlights

via mobile
The Journey to the Highest City on Earth

Reviewed 21 March 2017
Zigote

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

First, thanks for Penpa of his careful arrangements. I really enjoyed this trip, glad that I've been chosen him as tour guide. He is nice, patient, knowledgeable and attentiveness. From the beginning on this trip, i asked him a lot of questions, he was patiently answered it. Every attractions he were explained in detaily even attract a lot of other tourists along with us to listen to his explanation. Our driver very good, responsible, driving very carefully and safe. All the way to Everest, Namtso and other attractions, our drivers and tour guides are thoughtful. if I still have the opportunity to go to Tibet, I will find Penpa as my tour guide.
感謝邊巴的細心安排。這是一次開心的旅遊。很慶幸自己選對了邊巴做我們的導遊。一個很親切、很有耐心、配合度很高的導遊。打從一開始計畫這個旅程時就拋了很多問題給他、他都不厭其煩很耐心的一一回答和配合。他也是個很有知識的導遊每個景點都解說的很詳細和介紹。他的解說甚至可以吸引到很多別的遊客一起跟著我們走聽他的解說。司機也很好、盡責、開車很小心、很安全。一路十幾個小時顛簸路程到珠峰、納木錯等景點司機和導遊都照顧周到。西藏一個去一次並不足夠的地方、如果我還有機會再到西藏、我還是會找邊巴但我的導遊。

Reviewed 21 March 2017

It is a dream come true to be able to see the highest mountain on earth. It became my journey of a lifetime because of the help of the people who are knowledgable of the place and resilient to accommodate the needs of the clients. Penpa had provided several itinerary options according to the timeframe given with insightful suggestions of important places to go to and even activities in our free time. He has provided us with a tour guide who understands the history and culture, who was able to make the tour lively and interesting and fun. They are not too tight with the schedule but not too slack either. The company listened to our requests and found ways to make our trip as comfortable and memorable as possible.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Easy Tibet Tours organised a great 8 day tour for myself and two friends visiting the main Lhasa sights such as the Potala and Norbulinka as well as taking us all the way to Everest Base camp. The Tibetan guide spoke excellent English, had extensive knowledge of the places we visited and was passionate about Tibetan culture. We particularly appreciated the flexibilty of the tour agency in changing the itinerary to meet our needs and their help in buying train tickets.

easytibettour2014, Manager at Easy Tibet Tour- Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear Helen,
Thank you so much for your review and it is our honor to arrange tour for you and Ria and Lhamo lha. I am really happy that you are satisfied with the services of our travel agency. Please kindly email me if you have any suggestions about improving our services and we will continue to work on offering satisfactory services to our customers. Thanks!
Warmly,
Penpa from Easy Tibet Tour

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Tibet was a memories trip in my life...tour around Tibet is really different with other place,not that easy so u really need a local tourguide...Our handsome Mr.zhanba边巴 Tourguide really a prefect guide,he explain so detaily and one most importand he is really a good guide,he always there help u when u need him....believe on earth,Tibet is a place u must come one in ur lifetime...tq 边巴,i hope i will be back there again one day and meet u..takecare and goodluck

easytibettour2014, General Manager at Easy Tibet Tour- Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2016

Dear Emily,
Thank you so much for taking your time to write this review. It is our great pleasure to organize your Tibet tour. We will continue work on improving our service. Providing good service is one of our long term goals, and we are so happy that you are satisfied with our service. Thanks again and please feel free to contact with us if you have a plan to visit Tibet again.
Warmly
Penpa From Easy Tibet Tour

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

Tibet is already beautiful as it is. Everything is authentic, remains unspoilt (esp in the countryside), and heavenly. What better way to capture and process these beauty than to be with a knowledgeable Tibetan guide, Penpa.

I did the 8 days classical tour from Lhasa to Mt. Everest with Penpa. What I appreciate most about him, besides he is good in speaking English, is that he loves Tibetan culture and history, and he shared this to me with so much passion. I assume he exudes this consistent zeal, regardless of handling a big tour group or a solo traveler like me. Great job.

He and Pasang, the driver, also went out their way for me to see really good views of places like Yamdrok Lake, and to make the whole trip insightful, fun, and comfortable.

Had great memories with Easy Tibet Tour. You have so much potential, and I will recommend you to all of my friends.

2  Thank Ria Katrina M
easytibettour2014, General Manager at Easy Tibet Tour- Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2016

Dear Ria,Thanks for your feedback and it is my pleasure to guide you around Tibet and share the rich culture of my homeland. I had a great New Year's Eve with you in Tingri after exploring the beauty of Mt.Everest and I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Tibet.
Providing great customer service is our basic and long term goal,and we will continue making effort on promoting our customer service in the future.
I am looking forward to see you again in Tibet.
Warmly,
Penpa from Easy Tibet Tour

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Easy Tibet Tours is a reliable agency run by a local Tibetan. Our friendly guide spoke good English and Mandarin and was passionate about sharing his culture with our group of 8. He was also very humourous and was good company during the very long drives across the vast Tibetan plains.

Over 2 weeks, we covered many sights including Kailash trekking. The journey was long and arduous at times but the guide and driver were tireless in making sure we were well looked after. Thumbs up and keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Easy tibet tours really made it easy and exciting for us to travel around Tibet. Our guide Penpa knew all places very well and gave us all the background information we needed. As a local from Lhasa he can show you the less touristic and authentic places and also guide you through a long night out.
We had a great trip which I would only do again with Penpa!

1  Thank thextrafreshnick
Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Thank you very much Easy Tibet Tours for this great trip. Our guide Penpa really diserves the name "Superguide" as he made our stay really memorable. He is very kind, knows the history very well, is funny and very importantly: He is Tibetan! Unfortunately the Everest Base Camp was closed during our trip, but the company was very flexible with our itinerary so we got the chance to include two excellent hiking trips.

1  Thank Dirk F
Reviewed 24 May 2015

Thank You Easy Tibet Tour for great tour of Lhasa. Even we had short time in Tibet, you cheer our journey.

Great organized, good driver, tour guide with great experience and nice behavior, patiently and able to answer our doubt.

We feel great during the stay in Tibet and hope to visit again some time in future.

You are the best ever, we will strongly recommend to our friends.

Thanks again to make our dream alive.

1  Thank chingwee2015
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

Excellent services provided by tour guide. Very polite and helpful. Well introduced to us the history and developments of Tibet. We have had a wonderful journey. Really appreciated.
让我们渡过了一个完美的旅程,首要是感谢你的尽职与用心的安排…再度与亲切友善的你说一声谢谢!!