“Great way to improve fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PureTennis Bali

PureTennis Bali
Ranked #664 of 713 things to do in Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: The PureTennis concept has started in Singapore 2009. The inspiration of true tennis professionals brings this new concept to life that promises to mark the Tennis in Bali. High quality standards and the love for the sport make PureTennis one of a kind.Our base is a deep understanding of the tennis by and decades of experience in the most developed world tennis markets, as it is US, Europe and Asia in most exclusive members clubs and Resorts. PureTennis provides a full range of services to you that start with Tennis Consulting, Costumer Relationship Management, Tennis Holidays, Private and Group Coaching, Tennis Professionals Development, Tennis Events and Client Growth Strategy based on the your business. PureTennis offer a combination of quality coaching of the highest standard at our top-rated tennis facilities in Bali.Pure Tennis fans reap the benefit of a first class Holiday program in Asia. We have a family oriented company. Meeting the needs of beginners to high performance players, Juniors & Seniors. PureTennis offers outstanding service for all level players. Our company customizes tennis program to fit your needs. We do understand the market and our services are designed from years of experience that and know-how.Puretennis equals quality in all services and ventures that our company is involved.Our company is featured at Conrad Bali, Westin Nusa Dua, Nikko Bali and Ayodya Nusa Dua Resort. We rae also exclusive tennis providers of many other properties in Nusa Dua and Jimbaran.
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great way to improve fast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2012

My boyfriend and I did a 5 day, 20 hour intensive package with Alex, and it was amazing how quickly we improved. Alex gave detailed feedback on our technique, and helped build up our skill with simple drills up to very challenging ones. It was great fun and we came home much more competitive tennis players. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank rhiine

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Tennis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2011

Thanks for the amazing time my wife and me had on the tennis lessons. Both of us improved our skills and enjoyed the coaching. For sports lovers that go to Bali I recommend Pure Tennis.

2 Thank Enzo094
new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved the tennis, great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

I had a great time on short trip in Bali. I thought the tennis courts were great and the Pure Tennis experience not only helped me get my back hand back but gave me something to look forward to each day as I was there on business. The lessons were fun, and helpful and met some great tennis professionals of Bali. Thanks guys I hope to be back soon and next time with my wife and kids who love tennis!!

3 Thank grgivank
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pure perspiration, persistance and potential”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

We had a week at the Conrad in which we had five lessons with Alex Correia. Luc and Bryce (8 & 11) just starting, Wendy working on getting in the zone and Eskil working on his ball toss and backhand. Alex was able to tailor and motivate all of us to improve. He showed a lot of patience and persistence whilst we sweated away. It was fun and motivating for all of us. He clearly knew and was able to communicate the finer points of the game and allow to learn a lot-highly recommended. Muito bon!

3 Thank eskiljersing