“I got pretty goosed up here”
Review of GreenBox Bali

GreenBox Bali
Ranked #28 of 85 Nightlife in Bali
More attraction details
Owner description: We are one stop bar chains located in Poppies 2 Lane and Legian Street (behind the Memorial). We mix the most affordable and quality boozes you can find in Bali, just for you.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I got pretty goosed up here”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Jeez I got really maggot here hey! I woke up next to a fatty the next morning after downing 50 shots and drinking anything u could find I had a whole lot of fun

5 Thank Ben Q

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome place and staff”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Best small bar in Kuta. Group of such lovely, helpful, memorable staff, always happy and smiling. Best and cheapest drinks we found in Bali. Friends and I spent our last week there every night almost. Great spot to meet new friends. Extremely happy that we found this great little bar. Definatly be back on our next Bali Trip. Thanks Greenbox!!!!!!!

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Sarah J
Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best staff and great cheap deals!”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

It's a great small place, you'll know everyone in there within a few minutes, so a great place to meet people. And it has the cheapest drinks in Kuta, beer is almost the same price as in the supermarket!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Judith546
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“life truly is better at the BOX!!”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

cheapest drinks in all of Bali and such a fun place every time we went we left with twice as many people as we arrived there with. the staff are really friendly too awesome spot can go past the green box. smash the box!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank eyeeyecapt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Greenbox is amazing!”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I have been in bali for 2 weeks and went everyday to greenbox, sometimes only to say hi to the nice nartenders and the barmaid ani :)

2 Thank Laulau123