“Trendy Coffee Shop in Town”
Review of Espress Coffee

Ranked #81 of 280 Coffee & Tea in Bali
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This place was inspire me lots of my routine. Sit for a while and enjoying my fav. coffee. But one thing need an attention is guest comfortable while sitting, from the aircon to the chair.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I loved this adorable little coffee shop. Service was prompt and friendly. The atmosphere is relaxed and quirky. It is also insanely cheap compared to other coffee shops. There is indoor and outdoor seating. Fun people watching spot :)

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have been going here to have coffee and do some work etc for the past year or more. The place is just what you need with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff. The coffee is great, price is right and the options are perfect. Must go for that coffee hit you need.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

this place is really cool and cozy. the food and the coffee it self are really delicious! worth to try ^^

Reviewed 17 December 2013

They have nice coffee, I tried Long Black Ice coffee, and I satisfied with the taste. Double bacon and egg is also recommended, my kids love it. Place is not to clean, but it's okay. We came here for breakfast.