“Expensive for the location, very tasty wings!”
Review of Wingdome - CLOSED

Wingdome
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Edmonton, Canada
“Expensive for the location, very tasty wings!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I had dinner here. The wings were sooo good. We were happy with the food and the service. The waitresses there were all adorable and friendly, a theme with everyone we met in Bali! I would recommend it, just be aware that it is more highly priced than surrounding areas.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank JennaMarie360

Denpasar, Indonesia
“Overall Nothing!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Good Location,,

Pasta, Burger, Chicken BBQ taste standard,,
Don't buy Chicken wings with signature sauce(alarm sauce with 5 hot levels), the taste was awefull,,
Drink so so lah,,
Overprice for F&B..
Small parking lot,,

3 Thank ChelikIsmu
Wingdome, Public Relations Manager at Wingdome, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Octavian,

Thank you for coming to Wing Dome. sorry if you didn't like the alarm 5 sauce, as it is written in the menu, it's for those who like to eat sour and spicy. You should try our best seller; 'old west' - country BBQ sauce, or 'Shanghai Style Wings'. now we also have Indonesian Food selection, and different promo for everyday.
For the parking, we already enlarge the parking lot so people can park their vehicle safely. Come here on Friday & Saturday to enjoy live acoustic too.
We will wait for your next visit.

Best Regards,

Wing Dome
Sydney, Australia
“Not at all bad”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I came here with my partner to try something different after a few days of delicious Balinese cuisine, just to reset the taste buds a bit. The Wingdome is certainly appealing on the eye upon arrival, welcoming staff, great steakhouse decor and two levels (upper level - open space for smokers, lower level - non-smoking and air conditioned). But this is about the food, the pricing is okay and the menu is appetising. However, I was expecting big things of the chicken wings and they were rather dry and slightly burnt but I was so hungry that it did not stop me from devouring them. My partner seemed to enjoy her burger, but it is usually vocal when she eats something she really approves of, that was not the case after our dining experience.

On the plus side they have a wonderful selection of German Bier, a bonus for the beer lover like myself and went down well after some hot wings. Wingdome however has certainly reset my taste buds and i'm ready for more delicious Balinese cuisine.

3 Thank ArchieLala
Jakarta, Indonesia
“"BEST"”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

From information I Got, already visited this place twice with my family in our one week holiday to Bali, Wingdome sure have the best chicken wings and my kids also loveeeeee the burgers and wings around the world. Atmosphere is very good, at night is the best moment, especially when they held live music on the 2nd floor.
The owner is a little bit "crazy" I guess..hahaha...they sell beer only for IDR 6000 and that's Bintang Beer 330ml.
We have wonderful time in here, Everything is excellent, but there's slight problem for parking in here. Next Visit to Bali, We'll absolutely come again to Wingdome as my kids love being here.

3 Thank Wirya S
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Poor”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Location good enough . Food not okay . Prices not okay . Venue still okay . Service so so . Toilets not too clean .

Visited June 2013