“Wish I can stay longer”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Clarisse

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Approx floor plan (please note this is not exact representation of the current villa)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ring2wing...
“Wish I can stay longer”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Villa is great with beautiful interior ,relaxing pool and all the helpful staff.
The music sound system is the most impressive part during our stay, it was relaxing to drink bintang with music in the huge swimming pool.
The villa is always clean and tidy with the efforts of the villa staff.
Thanks the villa owner and staff for giving us a perfect stay in Bali.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
C C
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning Villa - A gem!”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Incredible villa - beautiful, private and quiet. Great for rest and relaxation. We spent a week here and we didn't want to leave! There are 5 double bedrooms and it was just my wife and I - perfect for a honeymoon, we didn't need all that space. All the interiors are beautifully decorated and furnished with all the up to date modern facilities including a great music sound system which was great when we were relaxing by the pool. The main bedroom is breathtaking and romantic with an extremely large Balinese carved four poster bed. The pool is clean and over 35m in length which is just fantastic. The staff are friendly and very accomodating. They would bring us fresh coconuts for breakfast and super helpful and delightful. This is 5 star accomodation and service - better than any hotel stay and much more exclusive. You won't want to leave this villa and when you do, you will feel well rested. The grounds are very well kept and the whole experience was wonderful. I would return with my family and friends to make use of all the space! Great local restaurants nearby too - especially Thai Gardens. The villa is 10 minutes drive to Seminyak so its close to it all without being overly touristy. We are looking to book our second stay already!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
LuxuryGlo...
“Exquisite Villa!!”
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Villa Clarisse exceeded our expectations. Pictures don't do this place justice! This Villa is immaculate. stylish, spacious, lots of natural light and beautifully decorated. It was a complete oasis with lush gardens and a stunning pool. The staff are friendly and the owner is helpful and their willingness to accommodate all our requests, went beyond what we have experienced before. We had an amazing holiday beyond our expectations, we enjoyed our stays, escaped from our busy city life. We will definitely go back to stay there next time.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
653paul
Reading, United Kingdom
“Beautiful villa!”
Reviewed 2 March 2015 for a stay in November 2014

I stayed in Villa Clarisse in late Nov 2014. Because of the season we travelled the weather was quite wet, so didn't travel out as much as I would have liked, but the villa made it a very comfortable and relaxing stay during these rainy afternoons. The villa itself is exceptionally well-furnished, very clean (due to the staff on hand), well-equipped in the kitchen area, and very impressive overall. The master bedroom is very impressive indeed, so you might need to draw straws to see who stays in that bedroom! The pool was very nice, long so perfect for exercising. The location is rural but there are a couple of nice restaurants very close by. All in all, I very much enjoyed my stay and would recommend staying here on your travels to Bali.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Ailsa C
“A splendid villa with a great pool”
Reviewed 1 February 2015 for a stay in November 2014

I and my family stayed at the villa for 4 nights in November and everything was splendid. The house is really spacious and it looks much nicer than the photos! Everything including the furniture and amenities is of really good quality. And the swimming pool is one of the biggest one i've seen in a villa. Very cheerful and warm staff to make you feel like home! Thank you for making my Bali trip such an unforgettable experience and I am glad that my family enjoyed it a lot! It's truly an amazing villa that you can't miss out if you are to stay in Bali! Highly recommended!

Trajan88
“Just Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I stayed at this Villa for 5 days, all I can say it is amazing. very good service, great location. Beautiful Villa, is recommended for everyone, Family, couples or party friends. BBQ, Bicycles, indoor outdoor sound system, quite & peaceful, swimming pool very well maintained, evrything single details in this villa is super well done.... Cant wait to return to Villa Clarise on my next trip to Bali.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;