“Many reason to stay here”

FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #55 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Advantages :
- Free pick up from Airport
- Quick and friendly front desk staff
- Large rooms and bathrooms.
- Wide variety of dinner and reasonable price.
- SPA services are good and reasonable with prices.
- Karaoke Bar is good to enjoy on last night before departure day.

Weakness:
- A/C on rooms need to clean periodically.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BoogyKsK
fm7hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying with us on your last trip at FM7 Resort Hotel.
We appreciate your feedback as part of our continues improvement program to serve our guest better such as yourself.

I am glad that you enjoyed the facilities that we provided. I am pleased that the free pickup service from airport, free shuttle to the airport, large room, and other supporting facilities made your stay a more pleasant experience.

I am proud to inform you that our restaurant currently has a special guest chef from Thailand, which serves authentic Thai food for this season. Regarding the air conditioning, they are cleaned periodically as part of our standard procedure; however I will take your comment to review with the related department.

Thank you for your valuable comment. We are looking forward for your next stay, friends or colleagues at FM7 Resort Hotel.

There are newer reviews for FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I stayed twice in this hotel, once on the way to a trade show in Sulawesi and once on the return. During my first stay, I left my credit card as guarantee. However, they actually charged the card instead of simply holding it. When I returned, I mentioned this to the front office manager, Mr. Moses [--]. His reply was that it is "S.O.P." to charge the card, then reverse the charge two or three weeks later. I said that this policy upsets customers and that I had to call my bank in the United States to dispute the charge. As the manager of a large resort myself, I thought I would send a friendly note to the general manager to tell him that his policy causes customers to be upset and that, as we are in the hospitality business, our major concern is that customers feel welcome. So, I asked for the name of the general manager and Moses told me that his name is confidential. I must say that I was flabbergasted. Then Moses told me that, if I didn't like the policy, I didn't have to stay in the resort.

The second problem is that, being an airport hotel, they open the breakfast at 04:00 to serve guests on early morning flights. However, they only serve coffee, congee and four Asian items in chafing dishes. When I asked for fruit, eggs or cereal, I was told that those items are not available until 06:00.

The positive features of the hotel are the convenient location for stopovers and the rooms are very large and well appointed. Aside from the management, the regular staff are very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SteveMuiNe_Vietnam

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at FM7 Resort Hotel and for sharing your experience during your stay. I am glad to hear that our location, large size room and friendly staff make you feel comfortable during your stay at FM7 Resort Hotel. FM7 Resort Hotel strive to provide an enjoyable experience near Jakarta Airport, therefore I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some parts of your review.

Please be advice that it is a common practice for a Hotel to do card verification as one of the form of Room Deposit during check-in process. Guest who does not wish to provide credit card deposit will be given other alternative such as cash deposit which will be refunded to the guest upon checkout.

General definition of card verification is “when a merchant creates an authorization transaction with a customer credit card, the merchant is essentially asking the credit card issuer if the customer’s account has a certain amount of available credit. An authorization allows the merchant to settle the transaction for the specified amount for a specified period of time according to individual bank. The authorization will be release after that time”. Some bank may treat this as a transaction/hold, we usually advise our guest that it may takes around 2 weeks to be released. Please do note that the card verification system is from the bank, and the money is not taken from your account, therefore this is NOT a charge.

We always welcome guest’s feedback and suggestion as they are very valuable to us; please email us at info@fm7hotel.com or gm@fm7hotel.com as mentioned by Mr. Moses to you during your last stay

Generally Hotel provides breakfast starting at 06.00AM; therefore some guest might miss breakfast. However FM7 Resort Hotel try to achieve higher level of service and provide more enjoyable experience by providing ’Light Breakfast’ starting at 04.00AM. I believe this should be an advantage to the guest, and many guests appreciated this. Fruit and cereals are available on request; omelet station starts at 06.00AM.

Once again thank you for your review, we are looking for your next stay at FM7 Resort Hotel.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 15 January 2012

The hotel is situated approx 15 min drive by free shuttle service. It is in the middle of nowhere so make sure that you don't need to go to town center or anywhere else before you book. My stay overall was ok. The room is really spacious. Internet connection is not free but still pretty cheap. Restaurant seems to open 24 hours. My check in was a bit slow but staffs are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
fm7hotel, Assistance General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank your sharing your experience during your stay at FM7 Resort Hotel. We always value all feedback to continuously improve our services.

FM7 Resort Hotel is located near the airport which is usually apart from the town; however there are few department malls nearby. The list is available at the Concierge. Currently we do have a free Wi-Fi in the lobby and the restaurant. High-speed dedicated broadband internet services are available in the room. We used an exclusive satellite internet system to make sure the high consistency of speed. Internet charge is used to ensure a more limited user so the speed can be provided at a maximum level, which is important for business guests.

Due to high occupancy it is challenging to provide a quick check in, however all necessary step will be taken to minimize this.

Once again, thank you for your valuable review. We will continuously improve our services to serve you better.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

initially wanted to stay at the Transit Hotel in the airport but their 80+ rooms were full. (weird that they have so few rooms). an indonesian man came over saying that this hotel FM7 was nearby and he could provide free transport to and fro the airport.

after much hesistation and checks online, decided to go along as it was IDR500k and i had little options since it was 11pm. did not want to have to spend the night at the airport.

i was driven to what seems like a garage. went up the stairs expecting to see the lobby but i was right there in my room. creepy max! no reception, no hotel staff. payment was made directly to the driver.

after he left the room. i bolted the doors, shifted the television to block the door and did a proper check around the room. everything was fine except for a tiny light that seems to be coming from the room beside. closer look, it seems like a plaster on the wall. i found the hole when i turned off all the lights in the room to check for hidden camera. do that all the time when im alone. paranoid.

i must have scared myself to sleep. woke up at 5am and transport was waiting at 6am to get me to the airport.

oh, almost forgot, there's no bathroom door so it's not suitable for friends unless you are used to that. ;)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank NikiKoh
fm7hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2012

Dear guest,

Firstly I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience during your last trip in Jakarta.

FM7 Resort Hotel is available to our partner travel agent located inside the airport and also online. All the information regarding the Hotel which includes all the facilities is also available online. It is highly recommended that you book your stay through our website or our partner travel agent including online.

For your information FM7 Resort Hotel do provides free pickup service and free shuttle to the airport by Hotel’s vehicle with FM7 Resort Hotel logo, and all of our staff holds a valid FM7 Resort Hotel photo identification card. The room rate also includes breakfast for two people, and facilities such as Swimming Pool, Gym, Hot and Cold Whirlpool, Steam and Sauna. You can also use our golf car to go around our premises. FM7 Resort Hotel do have a lobby with 24 hours reception, and all dedicated staff to ensure the guest has a pleasant stay. Payment should be made at our reception.

Please contact us through rsvp@fm7hotel.com for your next stay. We will be more than glad to offer you any assistance you required and I do hope that you could experience all the services and facilities that FM7 Resort Hotel provided.

Thank you .

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Was picked up from the airport no less than 15 mins after calling them. Check in was swift. The rooms were large and adequately eqquiped. The only thin that turned me off was the tiled flooring which made it less cosy and colder than expected. The windows were too large for my liking which made the room over lighted in the daytime. The bed was cofortable and facilities were good with a well equipped gym, sauna, hot and cold jacuzzis and a generously sized swimming pool. Food was okay at the cafe serving international and local fare. Breakfast was dissappointing though as they served the same thing for the 4 days I was there. The location is too far from everything

• Stayed: October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing as your preferred hotel near Jakarta Airport.

I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at FM7 Resort Hotel, and your check in was swift. The room is designed to use tiled flooring to maximized cleanliness, and minimized dust which can be stored in carpet. Our hot food breakfast menus are differentiated daily; I will take your valuable comment to review with the Food & Beverage Manager.

It is also good to know that you have enjoyed our Gym, Sauna, Hot and Cold Whirlpool, and our indoor swimming pool. It is in our best interest to make valuable guest such as yourself to have an enjoyable experience at FM7 Resort Hotel.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience to Tripadvisor, we are looking forward to serve you again for your next stay at FM7 Resort Hotel.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Very average restaurant as they have a captive audience as there is nothing outside the hotel. Didn't hear any noise (a subject that has been raised in other reviews) and I was satisfied with the hotel until it came to check-out. Management claimed that there was a food stain on the sheets (the sheets were clean when we left the room and we only ate in their restaurant). We were initially told to wait an hour to wash the sheet then told we couldn't leave until we handed over our credit card. Boyfriend went to check the said sheet and it appeared to have been laid over the sheets we had used. On trying explain this I was told to shut up by the manager - nice guest relations, huh? Very rude, unprofessional staff and a bizarre sheet set-up. I would avoid this hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Millsl1
Reviewed 11 December 2011

The FM7 hotel is conveniently located not far from the airport. The hotel provide a pick up/ drop off service from the airport. I only stayed for the one night in transit and the hotel suited me fine. I don't think I'd like to stay there for too long.
They have a gym, sauna and massage service which was free of charge. The food is ok, nothing special.
I'd stay again only because it saves me travelling into busy Jakarta.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank alwayslovinglife2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Bandara Hotel
#9 of 53 in Tangerang
POP! Hotel Airport Jakarta
POP! Hotel Airport Jakarta
#138 of 464 in Jakarta

Been to FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!