“Always be our family's choice”

Sushi Tei - Plaza Senayan
Ranked #129 of 8,498 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2013

It is worthed to wait.. Most of the time there is waiting list before we can dine, but it only takes 10-25 mins maximum(in my case, earlier in the evening)
The sushi is delicious with free Ocha as much as you want,
The price is reasonable..
Always be our family's choice for evening dining

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I made order for about 7 different sushi, they deliver 1 by 1 dishes and not easily to enjoy the food in more than an hour.
We did order salmon fried skin at beginning and after 45 minutes we keep asking and the waiter/ss keep saying "bentar deh...bentar yah... ntar di cek dulu deh.... bla bla bla... end up with statement "the salmon fried skin" is over ! out of stock..... just after 45 minutes to wait.

I feel sorry the good taste of sushi tei was not in conjunction with an good service deliver by its team, not event supervisor/manager come to apologize.

1  Thank BMCriders
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I went to this restaurant for lunch and dinner and had a variety of food which generally was very good. The menu had a lot of fabulous dishes to choose from. Salmon, Miso, Ramen .... awww...
Excellent food and good service made me vote Sushi Sei in top rating.
Highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is the real sushi restaurant :) Nice place and the taste really Japanese sushi. You can come to Plaza Senayan to visit this restaurant and have some great sushi!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

I can say that Jakarta is really lacked of authentic Japanese restaurants. I have tried almost every Japanese restaurants in Jakarta and I have come to a conclusion that Sushi Sei is definitely one of the best, if not the best. I love their wide-range choices of fresh sashimi and sushi (made by order). My recommendations are fresh yellow tail fish sushi (asked for the belly part), black cod and salmon, cha soba, and of course their special salad (comes with Kani and Scallop). The service is great (even during peak hours like lunch and dinner time). The price might be a little bit expensive but the foods really worth the price. Totally recommended