“The Taste Changed”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #42 of 449 Coffee & Tea in Jakarta
Reviewed 15 September 2012

I was love The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, especially their cappuccino & blueberry cheese cake

but, when I came here again years later, I can't find that cheese cake and their cappuccino is toooooo sweeeeet.. (The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Plaza Senayan)

I thought I was wrong, then I came here again (The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Pondok Indah) weeks later, for same coffee & cake.
They said, they don't have that cheese cake and (again) the cappuccino is too sweet..

The only good point, that the barista always call the customer by their name (when the food & beverage is ready), not by the name of food & beverage choosen

Reviewed 12 September 2012

wanna hang out but no place to go? can visit this place ... not because the coffee it self but the place

Reviewed 29 August 2012

I will go for this place as the last option. I have been two times unsatisfied experience for a cup of latte.
Compared with Starbuck, they never asked me to choose which cup size I choose. Second, they sometime gave so much milk for latte and only once a while I drink a good mix of latte at Coffe Bean

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I went to the one at the Gandaria City Jakarta Selatan, to meet a few friends and catch up. It was not far from the entrance of the mall and so easy to find. We sat down for breakfast 10am to 12noon, and had a great time talking and laughing on the couch that was just like anyone's living room.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

One afternoon I had coffees and cakes with biz colleagues overthere. Before we finished our coffee, a waiter fight the other in the small kitchen for few minutes ... Security guards came and the one of fighters were bleeding ... I believe this was because of the too small kitchen for the crew to serve the order in counted seconds.

Prior to the visit, accidentally I left my communicator (at that time worth USD 1500) and crews admitted nothing left before I asked my kid to call the number. Seconds after that, one crew admitted his friend kept my communicator in the desk. What happened if I only accepted the situation ???