“Too Sweet”

Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Ranked #133 of 428 Coffee & Tea in Jakarta
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I think this is not a very good place for coffee but I always get free voucher to Coffee Bean every 3 months so I always buy few cups. I personally prefer my coffee not so sweet when I didn't add sugar it in.

1  Thank Mia V

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Tis is a chain found in many locations in Indonesia. It is consistent and reasonably priced. They have decent wifi and big breakfast. It is OK.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

the caesar salad here is the best that I've eaten in my whole life. The vanilla ice blended is also my favorite. Not to forget, all the quiches are amaze-balls! <3

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Well i like this coffee front this coffee shop, the taste was soo soft, and it tasted very fresh the brewing. Maybe try to order as soon as possible, because this coffee shop always full of customer and take a long time to serve(sometimes).

Reviewed 25 September 2012

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf leads a little to be desired, we went in for a couple of latte's and they were delivered quickly, in tall 'beer' glasses. It was a little different, but the taste was acceptable if a little sweet.