Spent a nice weekend stay in this hotel as part of celebrating our toddler's Birthday and entertaining friends from overseas.
Perfect hotel for both business and leisure, nice big functional room, fast internet - even the free one - and the best is the breakfast .... still one of the best I have seen in a 5 star hotel.
check in and out are efficient and the hotel staff understands our needs, immediately advised us the most efficient way to venture out this crowded city.
I could go into conference calls in between, while my family was occupied at the children playground next to breakfast area
2 minor issues I experienced during our stay:
- the TV was not working, I did not bother to ask the next day as I expect the cleaning staff would handle that - this is a 5 star hotel, daily audit check of room functions should take place as a standard procedure -
- The other is the executive lounge was closed at 9PM! Well this is a crowded city with traffic jams and delays, most business guests would come back by 8PM I notice, why would the hotel close lounge at 9PM and then charge guest some $$ for having a drink after 9PM?
Thus only if both items were fixed, then I would give an excellent grade for this hotel.
I would recommend this hotel to combine both business and leisure as it is right next to 2 best malls of Jakarta, Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia. And you can walk to the main road every Sunday AM, as it is car free day in central Jakarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta represents both a celebration of the glorious past and the bright future. Adjacent to Grand Indonesia Shopping Town - one of Asia's largest shopping mall, the hotel is definitely the ideal address for business, convention, wedding and extravagant shopping. Located at the strategic Bundaran HI (Hotel Indonesia Roundabout), the hotel boasts 289 spacious luxury rooms and suites including the lavish 412 sqm Presidential Suite with its private spa. Hotel Indonesia Kempinski facilities include 6 meeting rooms, a SPA & fitness center as well as an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel comprises a lounge bar, a rooftop cafe along with a chocolate confectionary and a delicatessen shop. Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta also offers 3 restaurants from international buffet and traditional German food to Japanese premium restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Indonesia Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.