“A fun experience”

Anatolia Authentic Turkish Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Proud to be Kemang's favourite, this award-winning Authentic Turkish Restaurant is famous for delicious food, great service and the coziest ambience.
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

After a morning of doctors appt's at the SOS clinic nearby, I was very excited to take my family to try some Turkish food-the first time for my three children. We arrived around 1:00 and were the only ones in the restaurant the whole time. The food is served family style so we all got to try things off several plates. The taste was authentic and my kids loved it! We can't wait for our next visit!

1  Thank Roshelle Y
There are newer reviews for Anatolia Authentic Turkish Restaurant

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My colleague decided to venture into our non-standard, routine restaurants and he selected this. It was quite refreshing change and the restaurant, its menu and service was superb. I liked the taste here, though I am totally incapable to comment on the authenticity.

The menu variety is more diverse and interesting than other Turkish restaurants, so it's well recommended for the is reason. This goes for appetites, mains, desserts.

We were also able to be audience to a few rounds of belly dance during our dining time. Do note that the music volume during this sequence is increased to quite a high level,which may be very intrusive for any conversation you may plan. The performance on that day was good enough to not be engaging in conversation, so we did not bother with the very high music volume.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

The food here is always supreb.
We usually choose the mixed turskih dip entree with extra pita. There are four dips, homus, tablouli, babganoosh and another - I always have to fight the family to keep some of the dips for the main.
Becuase, we usually always order to shish kebkas - lamb mostly, but the moxed is also great.
ok so there are some superb mains - but for us the shish is just awesome.
Pricing is good, for what you get, and service always outstanding.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I have been here 2 times and had a great time. Food is of excellent quality and reasonably priced. Service is as expected, not impressive but still smooth. The wine list is quite decent with a fair range of pricing.

Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

i am good and tasty food lover and i fall in love with this place while my stay in Jakarta. whenever i have time i never miss my dinner at this place. i do not remember how much i visited this place but i remember few dishes which i will never forget. good environment friendly staff. must visit place while in Jakarta.