“Aston Marina Hotel Murah di Jakarta”

Aston Marina Hotel & Residence
Ranked #273 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Aston Marina Hotel Murah di Jakarta. Nice interior design but the exterior of the hotel was below average.. clean room but small though.. the room service so damn slow maybe due to the outstanding number of tourists using the hotel as the hotel is near ancol where ASOT party is held. other than that, average.

Nice room, we take condotel 2bed room, clean room, breakfast are not to much variation but overall is good. Recommended for stay with your family, because really near to ancol beach and dunia fantasi. But in the night the sound from truck container really annoying. Read more my review in http://xfactorseo.blogspot.com/2014/02/goindonesia.html

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yuwira N
Aston_Marina_Jakarta, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Mr. Yuwira,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. It is only through feedback such as yours that provide us ways to improve our service and product.

Your experience with the long waiting of Room Service has drawn my personal attention. Although at that time we did have to deal with the outstanding numbers of guest who stay for ASOT event, off course it was certainly not the level of service we desire to give and for this short coming, I sincerely apologize. I have addressed your concern with the Outlet Manager to ensure this situation is avoided in the future.

Your comments about the annoying sounds from truck container in the evening as well as the variation of breakfast have been shared to the Department Head concerned for taking the necessary actions accordingly.

In regards to the hotel exterior, you may also be interested to learn that our hotel will carry out the repainting work for the hotel exterior hopefully in this year.

I really appreciate your patronage give this valuable feedback that helping us to do better in the future and look forward for the opportunity to welcoming you back at Aston Marina.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Good value for a one bedroom apartment. Cozy and compact. Only complaint is that the hotel is pretty old and it is really evident in the rooms. Floors are tainted, bathroom molds and algae in the corners and the balcony was not maintained. All in all I was satisfied with my stay. Wish they provided small face towels on default too in the rooms.
Oh, and I am neutral about this but the pool area is shared with the residence.

Room Tip: Book in advance and ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Aston_Marina_Jakarta, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Ms. Farida,

I would like to thank you for your valuable time in providing feedback about your stay at Aston Marina recently. I am happy to hear that overall you feel satisfied with your choice to stay with us.

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with the balcony, floors and bathroom that were not cleaned well. I have addressed all of your concerns include providing face towel in the room to our Executive Housekeeper for taking necessary action to improve our service and product excellence.

In regards to the pool area that should be sharing with the residences, I am afraid this part is our given condition. However, we are maintaining this area to remain comfortable for our guest by providing hotel pool towel, garden area with pool loungers and pool attendant who ready to be of assistance for our guest.

Ms. Farida, I do hope that you can visit us again soon, and I have a chance to meet you and ensure you are delighted in all aspects of your stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Aston_Marina_Jakarta, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Mr. Remmy,

I would like to thank you for your valuable time in providing feedback about your stay at Aston Marina recently. This is extremely important to us as it is our desire that each of our valued guests feel happy with their choice to stay with us.

I am concerned to learn that you felt inconvenience with our room service. Although at that time we did have to deal with the outstanding numbers of guest who stay for ASOT event, off course it is certainly not the level of service we desire to give and for this short coming, I sincerely apologize.

We have taken your comments to heart and will do our part to make the improvements necessary. You may also be interested to learn that our hotel is expecting the repainting work for the hotel exterior in this year.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Nice room, we take condotel 2bed room, clean room, breakfast are not to much variation but overall is good. Recommended for stay with your family, because really near to ancol beach and dunia fantasi. But in the night the sound from truck container really annoying..

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank cangak99

Dear our valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this valuable review. Your feedback is truly important and provides us ways to improve our service.

Your comments about the annoying sounds from truck container in the evening as well as the variation of breakfast have been shared to the Department Head concerned for necessary actions in order to improve our service and product excellence.

We hope you will always consider our hotel as your preferred accommodation choice in Jakarta and look forward for the opportunity to welcoming you back at Aston Marina.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stay in this hotel for 1 night. First impression on the facade of the building was that it was very run down and in need desperately of a new coat of paint. As we enter the lobby, we surprise that the lobby look decently good. Toilets in the lobby were also very clean and modern comparable to any 5 star hotel.

Check in was a bit long, but front office staff were very helpful. While the rooms were spacious, Its condition was totally disappointing. The floor has sticky black stains on them and the balcony were simply dirty to the max! They had rust on the railings and the dust on the floor could make footprints on every step you make. The welcome fruits on the table were also half rotten. Worst of all, the whole place was infested with cockroaches. They were like crawling in every part of the place. The cockroaches infestation got worst in the night when they double in numbers.

As we were packing our stuff getting ready to check out the following day, one of the hotel staff knock on the door and just open the door. It was like knock and immediately open the door without even sparing 2 secs to see if there is any respond from the guest inside. Totally defeat the purpose of knocking at all!!! While it turn out that he was here to take stock of the consumption of the mini bar, he was using his mobile phone all the way while in the room right in front of us. Very unprofessional.

Having say all the negative points above, I also like to point out that the service staffs at the cafe (especially Mr Tory) and the bar were outstanding! As we were first time traveling to Jakarta, we had questions about the area. The staff here were very patience in answering all our doubts and also provided us with some good tips on where and what to do during our trip. They were the only reasons I rated 2 stars instead of 1 star for this hotel.

Location wise wasn't that fantastic as the road outside were congested with traffic.

Overall, I will definately not return to stay in this hotel and will also not recommend anyone to stay.
Nevertheless I will still return to dine and chill in their cafe and bar.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Aston_Marina_Jakarta, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Mr. Felix,

I would like to personally thank you for taking your time in providing feedback about your stay at Aston Marina recently. It is only through feedback such as yours that provide us ways to improve our service and product.

I was very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology, even though an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mentioned in your review, specifically about the room conditions, cockroaches and the mini bar staff behavior. This level of service is certainly not acceptable and the issues you have alerted me will be addresses with the concerned party to make the improvements and adjustments immediately.

Beyond all of these disappointments, I am pleased to hear your good feedback about the Lobby and friendly service of our Front Office and Restaurant & Bar staff. It is our earnest hope that all our valued guests will feel satisfied with all facilities and interactions with our friendly service professionals.

I do hope that you can visit us again in the near future and I have a chance to meet you personally and ensure you are delighted in all aspects of your stay.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

My very first visit to South East Asia was during the last World Robot Olympiad held in Jakarta Indonesia. I escorted my little girl who was a participant. Aston Marina met all my expectations. Close proximity to Mangga Dua Centre for my shopping and within trekking distance to Ecovention Hall in Ocean Ecopark Ancol, the venue of the Olympiad. Good food, gym and swimming pool for guests was fantastic. Warm welcome on arrival and friendly staff though English language was a bit of a challenge.

Room Tip: Upper rooms may be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Aston_Marina_Jakarta, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Mr. Habby51,

Thank you for leaving such nice comments. We are so happy to know that you have a pleasant stay with us and wish your little girl successful in the future.

Even you are so far away, wish there will be a second chance in the near future to welcoming you again at Jakarta and Aston Marina.

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on new year's eve 2014. Stayed in one bedroom with my husband. The room is spacious and well maintained. I pay for what i get. Its more like service apartment.

The staff are friendly, no complaint about that.

The hotel is nearby Ancol park, so we can buy meals there and also groceries.

Over all, the hotel are just nice. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Fauzia,

Thank you for taking your time to give us this valuable feedback. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our earnest hope that all our valued guests will feel satisfied with all facilities and interactions with our friendly service professionals.

Ms. Fauzia, we look forward to welcoming you again at Aston Marina and If I can be of any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.