Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$61
PricelineUS$42
Booking.comUS$50
eDreamsUS$50
Orbitz.comUS$61
Trip.comUS$36
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I have been in this hotel almost two weeks and was convenient to me to go to work, but i really can'tt believe how this hotel is managed.
Room equipment is really minimal, they just give to you one roll of toilet paper a day , and they don't change add every day. At the fourth day I have to request to reception and I gor only after 3 times and after I went down to speak with in charge manager . 1 roll of toilet paper in 4 days!
Bathroom has not face or hand towel but just to big towel!
The best part is also come when you need a laundry, which in service hotel is a basic matter. You have to call when you need the service , but as difference from other hotel they don't delivery to you if you don't ask it. Off course get ready to call 2-3 times to get the laundry back to your room, don't bet on single call. Then during my stay the do have only one lift working which make time consuming to go up and down from your room especially in the morning.
Breakfast is not exciting .
Staff is very polite and try to help you but i do believe that the above problem ( toilet paper, towel ) come from management.
Rooms area also quite noisy due to Jakarta high traffic
I will not recommend this hotel at all.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Im proud of them...herlina yosi ari apri rahmat Mnur and indri at lounge bar. Im very enjoying stay at aston marina ancol. Very friendly staff......i like nachos jalapenos...room not to bad but need mantained.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

It's probably the 3rd time I've stayed at the hotel and given a few bad experiences, I would agree with the negative reviews here. BUT, this time, I'm thoroughly impressed at the significant positive changes the hotel have made. Firstly, the quality of service and the attitude of staff were nothing short of amazing. Special mention goes to Alvina - a truly dedicated hotelier that goes the extra mile to ensure a comfortable stay for her guests. Secondly, in all my travels, I can't emphasise how important Internet connection/speed is for me and this hotel had a terrible one not long ago. But now, it's so much better and I'm sure guests will appreciate how the hotel is willing to make changes for the better. Thirdly, waiting times for the elevator is now so much shorter than before. If you hadn't stayed at the hotel before they made improvements to the elevator, you wouldn't understand how frustrating it can be to wait especially if your room is on one of the higher floors.

In my opinion, the hotel's rank on TripAdvisor does not reflect the current situation of the hotel nor does it do any justice. The hotel shouldn't even be at the bottom half.

Would I recommend this hotel? Yes, I would given my experience but I do encourage those that are planning to stay at the hotel, have at least an open mind that the hotel is making a huge effort and that your expectations should be managed accordingly.

Well done Aston Marina.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SamSGTraveller
Richard C, Public Relations Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Mr Sam,

Warm greetings from Aston Marina Jakarta! Thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice of hotel, we are truly delighted that our services has met your expectations. Your previous critics has certainly allowed us to improve and achieve greater heights. We are looking forward to see you in the near future, thank you.

Best Regards
Public Relation

Reviewed 7 March 2017

More faster service in front desk, and it will be more comfortable, if the cleanliness in the room can be maintain. More variety of breakfast menu also will make it more great. And the need to improve the swimming pool.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Pananingtyasp,

Warm greetings from Aston Marina Jakarta. Thank you for choosing us as your preferred choice of hotel. Thank you for spending the time to share your experience with us, your constructed criticism will surely allow us to improve our services. We are looking forward to see you in the near future.

Best Regards
Public Relations

Reviewed 28 February 2017

If you want to spend your holiday at Ancol Area, this is one of recommended hotel. Offer more facilities like pharmacy, laundry, massage, spa, saloon, mini market compare to some hotels inside ancol area. My family love the pool. oh and the hotel has kitchen for family it gives extra benefit

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Aston Marina H, General Manager at Aston Marina Hotel & Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear christianiajeng,
Greetings from Aston Marina Ancol. Thank you for choosing Aston Marina for your stay and we were truly delighted to know that you have an enjoyable stay with us. I’m also glad that our facilities and services have met your expectations and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others. Let me share with you, we have a membership program that can be downloaded through your mobile “Archipelago” where you can enjoy many promotions through all Archipelago property. We are looking forward to see you again in the near future. Regards, General Manager