“Good place to rest”

Aston Cengkareng City Hotel & CC
Ranked #229 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 24 September 2012

It's a good hotel, affordable prices an close to the airport for ones who doesn`t want to stay in Jakarta. They have free transport from-to the airport. There are a well equipped mall close to the hotel to have a good meal and have a drink or change money. Drink and foods into the hotel are expensive so I don't recomend to lunch there. The bar doesn't accep credit card or room charges. Even don't have small money to give change. But that's common througout Indonesia. Receptionist are surprisingly kind and helpfull. Beds are huge.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Aston I, Manager at Aston Cengkareng City Hotel & CC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you had a good time. Actually we do accept credit
cards, however, on that day the machine was offline and couldn’t process charges.

There are newer reviews for Aston Cengkareng City Hotel & CC

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Aston Cengkareng located about 20 minutes to the airport. I stayed with my mother, my husband, and my daughter (2 years) for a night in two standard rooms, a double and a twin. It cost about 69 USD each. Aston Cengkareng covered our basic need, they have nice restaurant, quite clean rooms, spacious enough, and the connecting door really help me a lot to check on my daughter. And they have taxis in front of the hotel.
I wouldn't give five star because it was far from it. They only had artificial garden, the bathroom was standard, and the water quality was lower than it should be (yellowish, but not that bad compared to Mercure Ancol).
If only the receptionist was a bit more dedicated to her job, I would have given full four stars. She looked tired when I checked in, and she seemed like we really have to know it (like "phew"-ing several times or rubbing her forehead). And when my daughter waved goodbye at her, she didn't respond at all, not even smiling. My daughter was only two years old, but I think she was a guest, too.
Final score? Three and half.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that our receptionist didn’t notice you’re young daughter waving.
We love kids and want them to have a great time too. I hope you will come back and visit us.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Arrived at about 21 hours local time with kind reservations assistance from a friend residing nearby.

Small but peaceful lobby & was greeted by courteous reception service and checking in was a breeze and was given a room located on the 2nd floor with a cafe and live band on the left hand side of the lobby.

Room exceptable,tidy and had our shower. Ordering of room service made .foods was done proper and delivery time was prompt.

Bedding was comfy and basic with coffee and tea provded.

Next morning woke up rather late so skip BF and walked around outside hotel.
Shop houses left and right.
Shopping mall just 5 minute walk direct in front of the hotel lobby.
Check out 12 noon waited in lobby for hotel bus transfer to airport.

Be back with my spouse.

• Stayed: August 2012

We are happy to hear you had a good time and look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

I checked in on the 1st of June at night and stayed three nights with an extended check-out on the final day. The cleanliness and overall appearance of my suite was impeccable. All of the services offered were first rate and the breakfast was truly a good meal and way to start the day. Shuttle service to and from the airport and central location makes this a hotel I will return to on my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the compliments!

Reviewed 28 July 2012

I stayed here for 10 days from 9th-13th July and 16th-20th July. The first 5 days i was at the 1st floor facing the main road. No disturbance at all. Room was fine except that the toilet bowl was not very clean. The restaurant opened for 24hours and I called in for some late dinner. The food was nice.

The next 5 days I got the 5th floor, just 1 floor below the ballroom. They had a function for the whole week and it ended quite late at nite. So my sleep was disturbed at 2am for several days. On my third day, the bathroom door was locked from the inside but the maintenance guy fixed it immediately. On my last day, there was water falling from the ceiling. Luckily I almost checked out that time.

Go to Delta Spa and you'll entitled for a 20% discount. The place is clean. The service is excellent. Worth your visit.

Room Tip: Do not take the 5th floor becoz u may not be able to sleep peacefully if there is any event going on...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank nazzerooney
Aston I, Manager at Aston Cengkareng City Hotel & CC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Thank you for choosing Aston Cengkareng as your preferred hotel to stay

Kindly apologize for the inconvenience during your stay in our hotel. Your comment related the cleanliness and noisy of ballroom will be our main priority issue to be resolved and we will make sure it will not happen again in the future.

We do appreciate your precious input and we hope to welcoming you again in Aston Cengkareng Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2012

This hotel is located in Cengkareng, about 15km from Soekarno Hatta International Airport(CGK). The hotel also provide free shuttle bus service every 2 hours. U can easily find hawker stall, shops and mall near the hotel area. There is a wide selection of food for the buffet breakfast and wifi connection is free. Overall im very satisfy with my short stay here. Highly recommended transit flight passengers.

Room Tip: I personally prefer higher room
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Soonkiat
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel during my business trip. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The greatest thing about this hotel is that it is close to the airport. So for those on short business trips, it's convenient.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Raja Kamar
3  Thank Matt M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
Samala Hotel
Swiss-Belhotel Airport
#9 of 53 in Tangerang
J Hotel
#165 of 464 in Jakarta

Been to Aston Cengkareng City Hotel & CC? Share your experiences!