Morrissey Hotel Residences
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Cemara Hotel(Jakarta)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsocha bellastudio roomserviced apartmentmini kitchenjalan jaksasmall kitchenetterooftop poolelectric stovecooking facilitiescall to prayercentral jakartarestaurant downstairshome away from homelong stayinterior designmodern hotelrooms are spacious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 November 2012

I love the location since it is nearby attractions such as MONAS and Gambir Station. Food is easily available because restaurants and 7-ELEVEN are just down the road. That's another options from the Ocha & Bella Restaurant at the hotel. The room interior is kept in modern and minimal design which makes the room spacious and looks very chic. Best of it, my room has the view of MONAS and at night, MONAS is beautifully lit with colourful light. So, I slept facing the amazing view the entire night. The swimming pool and the lounge is definitely a great place to hang out with a magnificent view of some of Jakarta skyline. Plus, it is super breezy there. The hotel served a good breakfast spread with choices of Western and Indonesian food. Overall, I had a pleasant stay at Morrissey and if I'm ever in Jakarta, I would definitely be back here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of MONAS as it is beautifully lit at night.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Jakarta isn't really my fav city, so whenever I went there I tried to stay in a good place. And I'm so happy I chose to stay at Morrissey.
Love the design, industrial chic. The studio room's comfy, with kitchenette, even ironing board. The service's excellent, the breakfast was great. The location is perfect, in central Jakarta, nearby some restaurants and malls.
Had a great stay there and will surely back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The rooms have all the necessities of our daily life. It even has an ironing board. The food is good, especially breakfast. The rooms have minimalystic style, just like a studio apartment and very clean

Room Tip: If you travel alone, it's better to choose the single because I feel that the room is bigger than the twin.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed here from 10/24/12-11/1/1012. Great location, very clean, great service and good breakfast. The only thing was I didn't realize it was located within 3 mosques so the day of the arrival was the celebration of Haj so it was difficult to sleep, prayers till early in the morning. it onlt happens once a year. i do plan to come back again, people were exceptionally nice as you would expect from the Indonesian people. Thanks for making my stay very comfortable and great service.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 29 October 2012

The staff is very friendly and the rooms are huge. I stayed in a studio at the beginning of my stay in Indonesia and at the end. The Studio has a fridge, freezer, microwave and you can cook. The swimmingpool on the 6th floor is amazing during the day and night you can see the Jakarta skyline. The breakfast differs by day but you can always get scrambled eggs, toast, and rice. I would really stay here again. If you want to stay here book in advance the hotel is way cheaper if you book in advance (40 days before or more). The restaurant Ocha & Bella next door is a bit expensive but they have the best Italian food! We ate there twice because it was so good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple