Booked a studio room for the night during Lebaran as a quick escape from home while staying in the city. The room was very trendy and modern, however, there were a couple of things that made the experience very poor:
- Bed was not really comfortable
- WiFi wasn't working properly
- Cockroach in the bathroom and shower
When checking out, the front desk staff was not helpful at all, particularly when it came to settling the bill. Left the hotel more stressed than when I checked in, which was not the purpose of the stay at all. Waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MORRISSEY is your partner in crime for your Jakarta adventure - we like to keep things simple - we offer you the freedom of self-contained, hotel residences, with the efficiency of hotel services and facilities. We like to do things differently at Morrissey - our spaces are designed with eclectic touches with a blend of traditional Indonesian, Dutch colonial and industrial accents. Stay connected with our free high speed wifi and cabled internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Morrissey Hotel Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morrissey Hotel Jakarta