“Cozy stay .. courteous staffs”

The Bellezza Suites
Ranked #118 of 470 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Stayed just for a night in the one bedroom suite. Suite with pretty much standard feature. Nothing too luxury in the suite. The bed was good and comfy to sleep on. Kitchen was alright. They must have forgotten to leave a tea spoon or two, as I had to use the big spoon to stir my Nescafe.
Breakfast at the restaurant was good. Not much choice but not bad. Main plus point is the courteous staffs and ever so helpful from the receptionist, the porter to the guards at the door.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 8th Floor, pretty good soundproofing and didnt hear the noise from the traffic below...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 January 2013

Staying here for 2 nights at the weekend, just for quality sleep, the bed was big so the sleep was great.. breakfast was ok ( next to the hotel ), not too many choices but that was ok for me.. but the problem was the apartment was little bit fat from anywhere.. the shopping area near the apartment was also not too crowded, big place but not too may stores open. oh, the entrance to the hotel, little bit confusing also.. but overall, it was fine for me.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2012

Staying here for work and currently trying to find other accommodation . This hotel is not anywhere near 4 stars. The rooms are not clean. The kitchen had no glasses and the cooktop is dirty. The main bathroom floods out onto the floor. No blackout curtains. Wi fi works only intermittently . Breakfast is very very average with poor selection. Tv reception snowy. 2 coat hangers in wardrobe . Honestly , look elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 12 October 2012

No service, even u complaint, they r only listen but not do anything..
The walls inside rooms dirty & cracked from every where, and kitchen set very bad & not complete.. We've to order and they will bring after next order coz they r never give u dirrect.
What i like there only the Air Conditioner still working good, even from AC looks dirty from body.

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank cute202
Reviewed 30 September 2012

My work checked me into the hotel due to the proximity to our office. Alarm bells rang before I even left the cab - the taxi driver could not find the hotel lobby and dropped me off on the other side of the building due to the poor signage and lack of entrance. After walking past a few cafe restaurants and a domino pizza counter I found the reception. I had to pay for my entire stay upfront, which is most unusual. Why does this hotel encorporate a five star rating insignia into its logo???

My room is less than average. Grubby walls, no wifi, an ugly and cheap kitchenette with a water fountain in the corner. No hand towels in the bathroom. Two single beds - one pushed right up against the wardrobe. One of the bedroom lights had been placed into the closet!?!?!

I went down to the supermarket to buy bottled water and when I opened the fridge I found dirty food spilled all over the shelves and plastic containers left by a previous guest.

Only one light bulb worked in the lounge room.

Terrible value for the price of the room. Will ensure that my work does NOT ever book this hotel ever again for our staff. A complete joke of a hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Hi...
I am coming to Jakarta for 3rd time, this time found Bellezza Suites thru a friend.

Liked this place lot, economical & very good.
Reception, Security & housekeeping guys are very helpful & very nice to travellers.
Set up in nice location, with Pizza hut, Rice bowl, A&W, KFC & many more eating options in ITC Peramata Hijau.

In Bellezza itself u can find nice restaurants like black steer, 24hrs Food mall & Domino's.

Looking forward to come back to same place again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Arvi24
Reviewed 18 July 2012

The Bellezza Suites hotel is being advertised as a 5 star hotel, the five stars are proudly displayed on their logo and everywhere in the hotel. We were very excited to stay there. The pictures on their website seem very nice and promising. We booked for three weeks in May 2012.

When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk agent was very nice and welcoming - good sign. Then they requested 100% invoiced amount as a 'deposit' up front.. Hhhmmmm not a good sign. We were directed to our room and it was a horrible surprise. After a 21 hour flight from Grand Cayman, this is the worst thing that could have happened.

I went straight back to the front desk and complained about the condition of our room, only to be told we were given that particular room because of the discounted rate. We would have to pay the normal rate to change to a different room. WOW. Five star is a standard, the cheapest room in five star hotels MUST meet the five star standard. As you can see in the video, this room is NO WAY in hell, a five star standard. The janitor's closet does not even look like this in a five star hotel.

I was then told the 'Five Star' refer to the strategic location of the hotel, but not the hotel it self. I was FURIOUS. This is false advertisement.

I demanded refund on my 'deposit' and checked out the very next morning.

Nightly room rate of $89 ($169 normal rate) is highway robbery for this hotel. The only good thing I can say about this hotel is how lovely and courteous the front desk staff was. The management's decision to foolishly display five stars right below the hotel name in their logo, is very deceitful and deceiving. I will not EVER step foot again in this hotel and I hope my video here http://youtu.be/fHoMBX3-Xh4 will help others avoid the horrible experience I had with The Bellezza Suites.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple