HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
US$107
US$141
US$137
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshopping mallprovide breakfastsenayan cityhigh floorcoffee beansgelora bung karnocorner roomhotel is locatedcar free dayfood outletssame buildingbusiness tripcity viewbusiness districtconvenient locationeasy accesswalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel is a nice and clean budget hotel in Jakarta. Staying on the 47th floor the view is priceless. The kingsize bed slept very well, witch is very important in my opinion.
One point to get knowledge of before you book is the swimming pool witch is clean and also has a great view from the tenth floor. It is nice to swim and cool down but there are a lot of airco ventilators outside and a strong smell of the restaurant kitchens. So don't use the pool for your rest.
Wifi coverage is good but speed is a little bit poor. Just near the lobby you will find a Starbucks caffe witch is very nice. If you are in the mall u can use Sudirman FX wifi. ID and password are both sudirman.
Thanks a lot for the hospitality!

• Stayed: March 2014
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Tw79holland,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your detail experience with us. I believe you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel, although you experienced slower WiFi internet access than usual. This matter has been solved by our IT in-charge and the WiFi internet access has returned to normal.

I am expecting you back to our hotel in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business. Good Location Walking distance to a lot of shopping complexes, near to my office. Staff was friendly and helpful.The view was great and the bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed stay here very much and would love to return again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Dinda Warms A,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I do hope your business trip were running well. I am very happy that our location, room and service can ease your business trip.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed on january 2014 for 7 days and that time it was raining season in jakarta but we are lucky that we booked with harris because they had everything inside the mall so we dont have to go far away to make shopping and its also located very closed with " bunderan HI " ...the rooms was big and clean...very good wifi and bathrooms are very clean..if u want a good clean hotel and dont want to get stuck on jakarta traffic so u have to try this hotel...very well recommended..

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Desi N,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am glad that our service had met your expectation. I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Together with a group of friends, we visited Jakarta for a short vacation. My friends wanted a centrally located but reasonably priced hotel. We were not disappointed. Although the hotel itself was nothing special, has no restaurant of its own, and did not offer much service, it was efficient and is located inside a mall. There are very good restaurants in the mall and they don't charge much too. I'd recommend this to other friends who want an inexpensive getaway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Bob B,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that our room and service did not disappoint you. However, I have taken note your comment to enhance the quality of our service to all of our guests. Although we do not have any restaurant at our hotel at the moment, there are a lot of restaurant inside fX Sudirman Mall, which will definitely make your stay easier.

Thank you once again to recommend our hotel to your family and friends. Be ensure to get your Best Rates Guaranteed via HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Although we were on holidays, the reason we booked this hotel was it`s very near to my friends residence , we were given room on 46th floor, had a magnificent view of Jakarta, the rooms are new, absolutely clean , beds comfortable , toilet clean too with ample of toiletries, this hotel is located in the financial district and in Fx Mall, since the room price does not include breakfast there are several options in Fx Mall, however the they do provide tea/coffee maker in the room , our stay was comfortable and hassle free , the check-in and check out happened in matter of minutes , I do surely recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for the room on higher floor for magnificent views
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jayesh K,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I do hope you had a great and memorable holiday and thank you for recommending our hotel through Trip Advisor. I am very glad that you can experience the magnificent view of Jakarta from one of our rooms in the higher floors.