“very good”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #63 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 19 March 2014

nice, clean, simple, they got everything I need. Hotel is located in shopping building which you could find many kinds of restaurant. If you'd like to do real shopping, a big shopping center is not far. just 10 mins walk (roughly).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Msuensil,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your comment makes me happy and shows me the level of service that I expect all of HARRIS players to do to all of our guests.

If you have plans to visit Jakarta again in the future, I can assure you that we are ready to welcome and to serve you. Don't forget to book our rooms in HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and fast confirmation.

There are newer reviews for HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Rooms were clean, fridge was well stocked, great views of the city, friendly and attentive staff and fantastic amenities downstairs. This time my air con was working well and found myself feeling very cold in the middle of the night. I keep coming back here because of the location and amenities - also very easy for people to meet and then move to other places in the city. The only gripe i have is that the walls are thin and you hear almost everything that goes on in the corridor and rooms next to you.

Room Tip: if you're arriving late at night from the budget terminal (T3), arrange for an airport transfer...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear gee_em_see,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am very happy that you received the level same of service as you had previously, even you give us more praise about amenities and air condition in your room. Thank you for sharing your experience with us this time. I am glad that we can be your place of accommodation for your trip to Jakarta. You can expect us to welcome you back again to our hotel. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and fast confirmation.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The room was clean, the view amazing, the pool was great and there was fitness too. Only there was no breakfast, while you pay a good amount of money. But overall verry good. I would stay there another night if I was there again.

Room Tip: choose a high number, the view is amazing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Dear Sara S,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I can't be happier to read that you were satisfied with our hotel. I can assure you that we are ready to welcome you again in the future. Do not forget to mention your room preference when you make reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Christophe Claevau

Reviewed 12 March 2014

This hotel is a nice and clean budget hotel in Jakarta. Staying on the 47th floor the view is priceless. The kingsize bed slept very well, witch is very important in my opinion.
One point to get knowledge of before you book is the swimming pool witch is clean and also has a great view from the tenth floor. It is nice to swim and cool down but there are a lot of airco ventilators outside and a strong smell of the restaurant kitchens. So don't use the pool for your rest.
Wifi coverage is good but speed is a little bit poor. Just near the lobby you will find a Starbucks caffe witch is very nice. If you are in the mall u can use Sudirman FX wifi. ID and password are both sudirman.
Thanks a lot for the hospitality!

• Stayed: March 2014
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Tw79holland,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your detail experience with us. I believe you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel, although you experienced slower WiFi internet access than usual. This matter has been solved by our IT in-charge and the WiFi internet access has returned to normal.

I am expecting you back to our hotel in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for business. Good Location Walking distance to a lot of shopping complexes, near to my office. Staff was friendly and helpful.The view was great and the bed was very comfortable. I enjoyed stay here very much and would love to return again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Dinda Warms A,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I do hope your business trip were running well. I am very happy that our location, room and service can ease your business trip.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed on january 2014 for 7 days and that time it was raining season in jakarta but we are lucky that we booked with harris because they had everything inside the mall so we dont have to go far away to make shopping and its also located very closed with " bunderan HI " ...the rooms was big and clean...very good wifi and bathrooms are very clean..if u want a good clean hotel and dont want to get stuck on jakarta traffic so u have to try this hotel...very well recommended..

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Desi N,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am glad that our service had met your expectation. I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Together with a group of friends, we visited Jakarta for a short vacation. My friends wanted a centrally located but reasonably priced hotel. We were not disappointed. Although the hotel itself was nothing special, has no restaurant of its own, and did not offer much service, it was efficient and is located inside a mall. There are very good restaurants in the mall and they don't charge much too. I'd recommend this to other friends who want an inexpensive getaway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Bob B,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that our room and service did not disappoint you. However, I have taken note your comment to enhance the quality of our service to all of our guests. Although we do not have any restaurant at our hotel at the moment, there are a lot of restaurant inside fX Sudirman Mall, which will definitely make your stay easier.

Thank you once again to recommend our hotel to your family and friends. Be ensure to get your Best Rates Guaranteed via HARRIShotels.com.