“Definitely a come-back-again hotel...”

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #76 of 472 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms & fast service when we requested for the iron & board. Front office was friendly and always smiling. We were skeptical when we were told that they don't serve breakfast & no room service but considering that the hotel is located inside a mall, you will be spoil for choice.

• Stayed: April 2014
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear MrsNeezam,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience staying at our hotel. I cannot be happier that you had a good stay with us although we cannot provide you neither breakfast nor room service because we do not have any restaurant. However, there are plenty of local and international chains restaurants to choose in the mall. Also, some restaurants open from 6am onward to provide breakfast service at their respective outlets.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get our best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The hotel provided me the great experience as I expected from Harris hotel (I stayed several times in other Harris in Jakarta with similarly great experience). Quick & professional online booking, love it's location attached to mall so I can have activity & food options.

The only complain I had is about the key card. I had to get the key magnetic card changed twice as it failed to open lower lobby door & elevator, which always happened after 2nd time I use it. The front office was quick to solve the problem though, but I just felt the incident annoying. Aside than that, everything was really great & will definitely go back here.

Room Tip: No room service! Please prepare yourself getting food from the mall, which will be a problem once th...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Arief R,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for always trust HARRIS Hotels for your accommodation in Jakarta. I am glad that we never let you down in each of your stay at our hotel. Although I need to apologize for your inconvenience experience with our access card for entrance door and elevator. I have instructed our engineering team to solve the issue immediately.

For your information, we do not provide room service and breakfast because we do not have any restaurant. However, you can get your foods from the mall, which have many local and international chains restaurants. Some restaurants open from 6am onward to provide breakfast at their outlets.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again at our hotel. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed via direct calls to our hotel or via HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

for what we paid and what we got it was really a wonderful stay and i would gladly stay here again when in Jakarta next time. the room are really nice and spacious and beautiful view. the rooms were really clean as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear JacobDeKlerk,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience staying at our hotel. I am glad that our HARRIS players have provided the service that I expect them to do to all of our guests.

I am looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed at HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

For a one night business trip and travelled solo, this was the best choice. Considering the traffic congestion in Jakarta, being in a hotel housed in a mall (FX Sudirman) was perfect. The hotel does not serve breakfast but cafes and coffeeshop in the mall opens early to cater to the hotel residents. Don't worry about security. Only hotel residents with access cards may enter the hotel area.

The bed was really comfortable, therapeutic power shower and adequate amenities. The essential oil was thoughtful. Though I didn't really smell the oil. Maybe didn't do it right. :)

I love the full length windows to get a good glimpse of Jakarta city from the 45th floor. Complimentary wifi in the hotel room and even in the mall. Just ask for the login details.

What I wish it had? Spa facilities! For business travellers, it would be a bonus.
And I wish the staff could be more welcoming with more smiles like at Harris Resort Batam :)

I will definitely come back here again!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the high floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear sumarni05,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for choosing our hotel as a place of stay for your business trip. I am glad that our room and service can match your expectation. It seems that you had stayed in HARRIS Resort Batam before. I can ensure you that our HARRIS players are very happy to welcome you again in the future.

Hope you business trip went well. If you are planning to stay here again, do not hesitate to book our room at HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Clean Guestroom with excellent Hotel location.
Friendly Staff with sincerity & smile.
Sufficient Sports facilities and also provides a Kids Playground. Quite many TV channels, especially for the Kids.
The Hotel does not have a Food & Beverage facilities, but the Mall underneath it provide quite some varieties of Food & Beverage Outlets.
For sure will re visit again.
Keep up the good work, FX Harris Team

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Arzanela_Arifin,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It has been our pleasure when our guests had great moment with our rooms, facilities and service. I do hope your kids had fun moment with our pool and playground.

You can expect us to warmly welcome you back again in the future. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Great location, many shopping mall around. Beautiful view from 46th floor.Friendly staff. I bought a gift for my wife and i forgot at the hotel. I called and they sent it to my country without charge. Highly recommended for traveller

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Jack8021,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you have received the package. It has been a pleasure for us to provide you the best service that we can. I hope your business trip in Jakarta went well.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to book via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stay in harris every other week. I find it well located. The staff Dena Santi Risma Rehma joe Agus Eko and all others are wonderful and very helpful. There are no restuarant on premise but the mall has a lot of them. The Blue Bird taxi service from thehotel is very convenient.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear DR_DD,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you always stay at our hotel for your business purpose in Jakarta. Your continuous stay at our hotel has shown us that our rooms and service has provided the service that you expect. All of HARRIS Players especially the ones that you mention are very happy when they read your comment.

Thank you for sharing your experience in Trip Advisor. If you are planning to visit Jakarta again, be ensure that we are ready to provide you the best service again. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed at HARRIShotels.com.