“Great value, good location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman

HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
Ranked #44 of 454 Hotels in Jakarta
Singapore, Singapore
“Great value, good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

For the price, you can't go wrong. This isn't luxury but is incredibly modern and clean, with great rooms and even decent hotel facilities. Being located in the centre of a shopping mall is unusual but at least it means there's plenty to do without even stepping outside! Don't worry, there's still 24-hour access. I've stayed twice (with friends) and both times couldn't find anything to fault it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear DuncanEF,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your many experience with us. I am glad that we never let you down every time you stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your comment and I will share your feedback to all of our Players as our source of gratitude.

All of HARRIS players cannot wait to welcome you back again. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers only in HARRIShotels.com.

Christophe Claveau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bandung, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Staying here for two days give me a very comfortable stay. The location of this hotel was very excellent. The view from 47th floor was very beautiful. The room and the bathroom was so clean. But the wifi connection was not really good at 47th floor. But overall, It was nice to be here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear cahyanurani29,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As soon as I read your comment about our WiFi connection, I have instructed our IT to check the internet connection in 47th floor and the WiFi is running well now. Nevertheless, I could not be happier to acknowledge that you had a comfortable stay in one of the highest room in Jakarta. I believe you're amazed with the view, especially during the night.

To welcome and to make you comfort at our hotel have been our most pleasure. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers for your next stay in HARRIShotels.com.

Taipei, Taiwan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was staying there for the business trip. The hotel is above a mall and near the business district. There are several malls surrounded, so It is very convenient for dining. There is a restaurant with live band under the mall.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear wisejeff,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent trip to Jakarta. I am glad that our service can meet your expectation and make you comfort. I wish you all the best for your business trip.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Find out our attractive offers at HARRIShotels.com for your next stay! Make sure that you get your best rates guaranteed!

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Got it as my birthday present. The room at 45th floor has a good size! Comfortable bed and one seat sofa for reading. Strong internet. And a great view from the top. Ifyou afraid of height perhaps you should be at the room where most of the wall are made from glass. But if you like it then its a very beautiful view of Senayan sudirman business district from the top.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear bonnie2405,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am satisfied that you received the level of service that I expect all of HARRIS players to do. Happy Birthday to you! I am glad that we can be part of your birthday celebration and I wish you all the best!

I am looking forward to welcome you back again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed for two nights. The location was excellent, the room was good and the price was reasonable. Nice view as I was on the 47 floor. The pool was nice and the staff was friendly too. Although there was no breakfast, but the fx mall has plenty of nice restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Din r,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I could not be happier to read that you're satisfied with our service. It is true that we do not provide any breakfast in our hotel because we do not have any restaurant. However, there are plenty of local and international chain restaurants in fX Sudirman Mall to accommodate your appetite. I believe you had tried one of those restaurants. I wish you had a great trip with your friends in Jakarta.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Be ensure to book our room via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

i stayed there for 4 nights. the hotel is very convenient as it is just right inside the FX mall, taxis are also readily available just in case u want to stroll off somewhere else. the gym is not too bad and got some essential equipments required for the daily work out. great views day and night at 40th floor and above. nice and cheerful staff also and they kindly accomodated us for early check in.

Room Tip: be sure to come down to the reception area between 6am to 8am to get free breakfast (muffins, juice...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear chrisSG1101,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I could not be happier to acknowledge that our service meet your expectation. Hope your trip in Jakarta went well and I wish you all the best.

I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Harris Suite fX Sudirman is strategically located inside fX mall, within walking distance from Plaza Senayan and Senayan City. I chose staying here just to avoid Jakarta heavy traffic but still managed to get what I need from the vicinity.

Hotel room is super spacious and clean. A plus point for $95 room a night. It's something you can never get from any hotel on Sudirman street in Jakarta.

Although breakfast is not provided by the hotel, I could get muffin and small bite at hotel's lobby early morning for free.

Minus point is sound from the bars downstairs can be heard at night and quite disturbing (room 1606). My suggestion is choose the room at higher floor to avoid the noise.

All in all, this hotel really is value for money for a short stay (business or weekend leisure).

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Mima_Isono,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am happy that you received the level of service that I would expect all of HARRIS players to do to all of our valued guests. I could not agree more that the traffic in Jakarta is not friendly at the moment. I am glad that our location can ease your trip.

I am looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel. Be ensure to book your room via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.