HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman
US$139
US$121
US$86
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsshopping mallprovide breakfastsenayan cityhigh floorcoffee beansgelora bung karnocorner roomhotel is locatedcar free dayfood outletssame buildingbusiness tripcity viewbusiness districtconvenient locationeasy accesswalking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Clean room, good facilities (tennis court, swimming pool, and fitness center)..

But no free breakfast ini this hotel. And when I ask receptionist to send another card room to my room, he said that I must take it to receptionist.

• Stayed: June 2014
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Fidodidojoedoe,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. I am glad that you had a comfort stay with us and you enjoyed our HARRIS Lifestyle service. I do understand that our hotel does not serve breakfast because we do not have any restaurants. However, there are lots of local and international chains restaurants in the mall, which will give you choices to dine every day. Furthermore, some of restaurants open from 6am to provide breakfast to our guests at their respective outlets. Lastly, I do appreciate your inputs on your request for additional room access and I will evaluate our standard of service with my managers.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Be ensure to book your room via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers and benefits.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

For the price, you can't go wrong. This isn't luxury but is incredibly modern and clean, with great rooms and even decent hotel facilities. Being located in the centre of a shopping mall is unusual but at least it means there's plenty to do without even stepping outside! Don't worry, there's still 24-hour access. I've stayed twice (with friends) and both times couldn't find anything to fault it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear DuncanEF,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your many experience with us. I am glad that we never let you down every time you stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your comment and I will share your feedback to all of our Players as our source of gratitude.

All of HARRIS players cannot wait to welcome you back again. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers only in HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Staying here for two days give me a very comfortable stay. The location of this hotel was very excellent. The view from 47th floor was very beautiful. The room and the bathroom was so clean. But the wifi connection was not really good at 47th floor. But overall, It was nice to be here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cahyanurani29,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As soon as I read your comment about our WiFi connection, I have instructed our IT to check the internet connection in 47th floor and the WiFi is running well now. Nevertheless, I could not be happier to acknowledge that you had a comfortable stay in one of the highest room in Jakarta. I believe you're amazed with the view, especially during the night.

To welcome and to make you comfort at our hotel have been our most pleasure. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers for your next stay in HARRIShotels.com.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was staying there for the business trip. The hotel is above a mall and near the business district. There are several malls surrounded, so It is very convenient for dining. There is a restaurant with live band under the mall.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear wisejeff,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent trip to Jakarta. I am glad that our service can meet your expectation and make you comfort. I wish you all the best for your business trip.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Find out our attractive offers at HARRIShotels.com for your next stay! Make sure that you get your best rates guaranteed!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Got it as my birthday present. The room at 45th floor has a good size! Comfortable bed and one seat sofa for reading. Strong internet. And a great view from the top. Ifyou afraid of height perhaps you should be at the room where most of the wall are made from glass. But if you like it then its a very beautiful view of Senayan sudirman business district from the top.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear bonnie2405,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am satisfied that you received the level of service that I expect all of HARRIS players to do. Happy Birthday to you! I am glad that we can be part of your birthday celebration and I wish you all the best!

I am looking forward to welcome you back again.