“Happy orange...”

Ranked #50 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
Singapore, Singapore
“Happy orange...”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just like the colours of the hotel suggests - you can sense the cheery personality through the staffs bright smiles and hotel interiors. And visually, anything that could possibly be in orange colour will bombard you, from the welcome drink at the lobby to the guest slippers in the hotel room. Almost everything is bright orange!
The happy mode continues....you can see the room is modern, clean, decently decorated, spacious and full of amenities. The location inside a mall, is a pretty good idea, you don't really have to travel far for food and shopping....but for those who wants to shop for luxurious goods, Plaza Senayan is just behind...5 minutes by taxi if there's no traffic jam... the most is 10ms ride if traffic is bad.
The free wifi definitely adds to the overall happy mood...

Room Tip: Choose the higher floor with the view of the stadium...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear somadKL,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

I am glad that you're satisfied our HARRIS Lifestyle concept and you felt very happy with the orange color throughout our hotel. Most importantly, you received the level of service that I expect all of my HARRIS players to do. The location of HARRIS fX has been one of our advantage for our travelers because our hotel is centrally located to business district area and shopping malls. I do hope you business trip went well and I am looking forward to welcome you back again.

Be ensure to book your room through HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers.

Christophe Claveau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Harris for 2 weeks while in Jakarta for business. The hotel was conveniently located inside Fx Sudirman Mall so there's a lot of food options, and a short walk to our office. Staff was attentive and polite. There are a number of opportunities that I can see this hotel should improve on. First, the pillows should be changed or washed regularly, not just the sheets. They all smell funky and even if you request for new ones, the replacements still smell like sweat. Also, it is inconvenient for long staying guests to pay every time out charges reach 5M. For what the price you pay, it is enough for basic accommodations. No breakfast served either.

• Stayed May 2014
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Travelchicme,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for staying your experience with us on your recent business trip. I am truly apologize when you did not receive the level of service I expect all of HARRIS players to do. I do appreciate all of your inputs to enhance our service and I will evaluate them with all of my managers.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Clean room, good facilities (tennis court, swimming pool, and fitness center)..

But no free breakfast ini this hotel. And when I ask receptionist to send another card room to my room, he said that I must take it to receptionist.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Fidodidojoedoe,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our hotel. I am glad that you had a comfort stay with us and you enjoyed our HARRIS Lifestyle service. I do understand that our hotel does not serve breakfast because we do not have any restaurants. However, there are lots of local and international chains restaurants in the mall, which will give you choices to dine every day. Furthermore, some of restaurants open from 6am to provide breakfast to our guests at their respective outlets. Lastly, I do appreciate your inputs on your request for additional room access and I will evaluate our standard of service with my managers.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Be ensure to book your room via HARRIShotels.com to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers and benefits.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 13 June 2014

For the price, you can't go wrong. This isn't luxury but is incredibly modern and clean, with great rooms and even decent hotel facilities. Being located in the centre of a shopping mall is unusual but at least it means there's plenty to do without even stepping outside! Don't worry, there's still 24-hour access. I've stayed twice (with friends) and both times couldn't find anything to fault it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 14 June 2014
Dear DuncanEF,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your many experience with us. I am glad that we never let you down every time you stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate your comment and I will share your feedback to all of our Players as our source of gratitude.

All of HARRIS players cannot wait to welcome you back again. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers only in HARRIShotels.com.

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Staying here for two days give me a very comfortable stay. The location of this hotel was very excellent. The view from 47th floor was very beautiful. The room and the bathroom was so clean. But the wifi connection was not really good at 47th floor. But overall, It was nice to be here.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear cahyanurani29,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. As soon as I read your comment about our WiFi connection, I have instructed our IT to check the internet connection in 47th floor and the WiFi is running well now. Nevertheless, I could not be happier to acknowledge that you had a comfortable stay in one of the highest room in Jakarta. I believe you're amazed with the view, especially during the night.

To welcome and to make you comfort at our hotel have been our most pleasure. Be ensure to get your best rates guaranteed and other attractive offers for your next stay in HARRIShotels.com.

Taipei, Taiwan
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I was staying there for the business trip. The hotel is above a mall and near the business district. There are several malls surrounded, so It is very convenient for dining. There is a restaurant with live band under the mall.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRISRM, General Manager at HARRIS Suites FX Sudirman, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Dear wisejeff,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent trip to Jakarta. I am glad that our service can meet your expectation and make you comfort. I wish you all the best for your business trip.

I am looking forward to welcome you back again. Find out our attractive offers at HARRIShotels.com for your next stay! Make sure that you get your best rates guaranteed!

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Got it as my birthday present. The room at 45th floor has a good size! Comfortable bed and one seat sofa for reading. Strong internet. And a great view from the top. Ifyou afraid of height perhaps you should be at the room where most of the wall are made from glass. But if you like it then its a very beautiful view of Senayan sudirman business district from the top.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear bonnie2405,

Greetings from HARRIS Suites fX Sudirman!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am satisfied that you received the level of service that I expect all of HARRIS players to do. Happy Birthday to you! I am glad that we can be part of your birthday celebration and I wish you all the best!

I am looking forward to welcome you back again.