“Excellent food with nice atmostphere”
Review of Table8

Table8
Ranked #34 of 7,923 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Street Food
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A unique Chinese Restaurant in Jakarta serving authentic Cantonese and Szechuan Cuisines delicacies, home-cooked favourites with imported varieties of premium leaves from China. Table8 offers flavourful chic dining place yet inviting setting. A tea counter that offers a variety of Chinese tea is also available. The interior design is ‘Chinoiserie with a very homey ambience’.
Jakarta
“Excellent food with nice atmostphere”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I went there for a business lunch. I was really impressed with the interior design concept.
The place is beautiful and well arranged.
You won't be disturbed by the other guests even if the other guests walk around the buffet.
(I was seated near the buffet and I didn't feel any disturbance).
This place served pork, but don't need to be worry since there is a card placed in the front of the dishes.
Also, since I'm an Indonesian, the cook take precaution to remind me that it contain pork, in case I eat halal food only.
The dishes are great and the dessert is delicious. I really like the green tea mousse.
If you are lucky, maybe you'll see other people ordering flower tea. Don't miss the pouring, since it's quite attractive.
There is one thing that I'm quite confused though. I read a non taking picture policy in the front of the restaurant. But inside the restaurant, I found that people on the other table taking picture (also with the waiter and waitress's assistance). So is it okay for taking picture or not?

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta
“Lavish Chinese Fine Dining”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended venue to treat/entertain your VIPs. Luxury, peace of mind, a unique F&B concept with friendly and excellent service; I host several events such as business meetings and birthdays here.

Jakarta, Indonesia
“Chinese Buffet Fine Dinning”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is my first time here at Table 8. I go there with my family. The place was really amazing i felt like I'm in a Chinese movie. The service was good, and the food taste excellent! They also provide the non Halal food which is pork in the buffet which totally okay because they put the pork name in the buffet. I love the expert tea server performing in front of my eyes he's doing his athletic skills when he pour the tea.. I order a tea which is unique it blossomed into a gorgeous whole flower right before my eyes with the addition of hot water it's so cool!! :D

• Visited June 2014
Perth, Australia
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Table 8 was a pleasant surprise. The service was impeccable and friendly, and the food exquisite. Although I chose the buffet the staff offered to bring food to my table. I highly recommend Table 8 when you next in Jakarta.

Visited June 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

...it is an excellent showcase of Chinese buffet fine dining. The special flower tea and it's tea pourer are sheer sources of entertainment. Beautiful modern/classic Chinese interior design. It's a celebration.

• Visited May 2014