“Not what is used to be!”
Review of Table8

Table8
Ranked #34 of 7,982 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Chinese, Street Food
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique Chinese Restaurant in Jakarta serving authentic Cantonese and Szechuan Cuisines delicacies, home-cooked favourites with imported varieties of premium leaves from China. Table8 offers flavourful chic dining place yet inviting setting. A tea counter that offers a variety of Chinese tea is also available. The interior design is ‘Chinoiserie with a very homey ambience’.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went there for a Sunday brunch and i found it noisy, crowded. Have been always queuing when at the buffet + the space around the buffet is pretty narrow so you must play with your elbows to keep your space safe otherwise people will step on your toes: not what i expect from a experience in such a hotel.
The team: we ask 4 times for sparkling water and got it with the dessert.
The food: not what it used to be.

2  Thank WTraveller9
There are newer reviews for Table8

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for business dinner, have to admit i love the taste. Seasonal durian menu which is available last week was the hero of the buffet.
Cheers
Louis R.D

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I went there for a business lunch. I was really impressed with the interior design concept.
The place is beautiful and well arranged.
You won't be disturbed by the other guests even if the other guests walk around the buffet.
(I was seated near the buffet and I didn't feel any disturbance).
This place served pork, but don't need to be worry since there is a card placed in the front of the dishes.
Also, since I'm an Indonesian, the cook take precaution to remind me that it contain pork, in case I eat halal food only.
The dishes are great and the dessert is delicious. I really like the green tea mousse.
If you are lucky, maybe you'll see other people ordering flower tea. Don't miss the pouring, since it's quite attractive.
There is one thing that I'm quite confused though. I read a non taking picture policy in the front of the restaurant. But inside the restaurant, I found that people on the other table taking picture (also with the waiter and waitress's assistance). So is it okay for taking picture or not?

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommended venue to treat/entertain your VIPs. Luxury, peace of mind, a unique F&B concept with friendly and excellent service; I host several events such as business meetings and birthdays here.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is my first time here at Table 8. I go there with my family. The place was really amazing i felt like I'm in a Chinese movie. The service was good, and the food taste excellent! They also provide the non Halal food which is pork in the buffet which totally okay because they put the pork name in the buffet. I love the expert tea server performing in front of my eyes he's doing his athletic skills when he pour the tea.. I order a tea which is unique it blossomed into a gorgeous whole flower right before my eyes with the addition of hot water it's so cool!! :D