“Great Place to stay”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #25 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Me and my family stayed one night at Pullman Hotel Central Park, West Jakarta. We used superior room. When we enter the hotel (right beside Central Park Mall) we will sense unique, modern and minimalist kind of hotel. With warm welcome from the staff, we will feel like home.
The room was amazing...the bed was so comforting with high end material. The design is unique and fresh. The view from our room is city view and looks amazing at night. We really don't want to go out from that room.
The restaurant also looks great and comforting. The variety of the food can satisfy your hunger and taste good. Pullman also have swimming pool, spa and great meeting rooms.
Pullman is a 5 stars hotel that you won't regret to stay with.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

With this opportunity, I would like to thank you for your delightful review posted on Trip Advisor.

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our product and service have thoroughly fulfilled your satisfaction.

We highly appreciate your recommendation as it motivates us to strive harder to raise our standards even higher.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

as we know jakarta is very bad with the traffic, and pullman central park had the alternative to stay and shopping. this is more easy and i am not wasting my time on the road.

the room was nice and cozy, i love the idea about the shower , very sexy, the problem is when we open the curtain, we dont have any privacy, because the people in the other building can see us

the food was amazing and i love the home made pasta... very delicious...

will come and stay again more longer, so i can explore more...

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Bali1970
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2012

Dear Bali9,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

We are delighted to learn that you have enjoyed your room and our delectable home made pasta which has been a buzz of comments we receive from our clients.

Moreover, it is a thrill to know that you have gained advantages from our location and the fact that we are connected to Central Park Mall, herewith, I would like to inform you that they have given tremendous benefits to most of our guests.

In regards to your concern with the opened curtain, we would like to inform you that we do have rooms with unrestrained view and our Executive Suites which face Tribeca Park, where most activities from Central Park Mall take place, have been one of our valued guests’ favorite. On your next visit, we invite you to stay in one of these rooms.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to having you back as one of our guests.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

stayed at this new hotel for 7 nights just after new year, room was not ready despite forewarning them that i will be arriving after a long overseas flight at around 1pm. the hotel itself can be included as a 5*, a very good hotel with service oriented front office, security personnel and concierge, the room cleaning seem to be done too quickly, soaps were not automatically replenished, bathrobes were not replaced when they took them away for washing, shower recess was never cleaned during my 7 nights stay, used glasses/cups were not cleaned thoroughly . however, the decorations are very lovely, modern, minimalist with an industrial feeling. i personally love the unusual layout of the room and the bathroom with rain showers, taking advantage of glass partitions which make the room feel larger. the shower glass partition should be using a smart glass which can automatically turned opaque when used instead of stickers. the location of the hotel is brilliant, next to 3 big shopping centres, with plenty of shops, restaurants, coffeeshops, a hypermarket/carrefour and it located away from the traffic jam which is great when you need to go to/from the airport.

Room Tip: ask for higher level and front facing rooms
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank travellinggirl2012

Dear travellinggir2012,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay at our hotel on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you have been satisfied by the level of services from our Front Office Department and Security Personnel.

It is delightful to find out that you were impressed by our distinctive design and being adjacent to Central Park Mall has given you convenient.

Located within less than 30 minutes drive from Soekarno Hatta International Airport is also something valuable our clients could benefit from considering current gridlocks that occur at a constant period in Jakarta.

We have taken note of your feedback in regards to the service of our Housekeeping. It has been passed on to the respective department for further follow up and improvement. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced.

Furthermore, we would like to inform you that our standard check in time is at 14:00 and early check in request is based on availability.

Once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

We stayed for 1 night after xmas holiday in 2011 to try the newest accor chain hotel in Jakarta.

We arrived @Central Park at 14.00 and we thought that the room will be ready because of 12.00 check out regulation. BUT, unfortunately, we need to wait for more than 30 min to get check in because of the long queue on check out guests. WHY @14.00 still remain a lot of guest doing check out?? Most of them were arguing about the price stated on the invoice, so it was wasting my time on queing. The front desk are also too small for a lot of guests queing on it. After I got checked in, the room still not ready, WHAT?? So I must wait for another 30 min to get my room ready. I enjoyed the first drink voucher on the bar beside the front desk.

We got upgraded room because of Accor Advantage Plus membership into executive deluxe room at 11 floor (actually 26th floor, because 1st floor is equal to 13th floor). The hotel atmosphere was minimalist & artistic, There were a lot of art stuff everywhere.

The room is amazing with minimalist, artistic & modern touch. We have a great view & we can see the big xmas tree in Central Park Mall from our room. The first impression of our room was the shower room, the glass was totally transparant in 3 side of it and located in the middle of the room!!! I cannot imagine if I must stay here not with my wife? Since I stayed here with my lovely wife, it was great!!

The bed was great but the pillow was too big to sleep on...Even though they provide another normal pillow.

There was another dissapointment when at 17.00, room service boy came to my room to placed a coffee maker (some kind of second brand from nespresso). The coffee maker is a new one - just out from the box. But, the room boy only placed it and when I asked him how to operate it, he said that he didnt know, just read the manual book (what the hell??) and he gave me only ONE coffee bullet/bag. So, I read the manual book by my self and I must doing the cleaning prochedure of that kind of brand new machine all by my self and using all the mineral water provided in the room :(

The breakfast was standard 5 star hotel, nothing special. I also enjoyed the dinner buffet with 50% discount because of the Accor Advantage Plus Membership. The food was also great but recommended to get here not at late night. Because they not refill the buffet menu after 20.30.

The location of this hotel just step away to Central Park Mall. Only need 30 second to get to the mall - very recommended.

Overall, great hotel but bad service.

Room Tip: Please request room at Central Park view. Because the other side you will be faced on apartment room...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Dear BryaNinda,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to post a comment of your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

I was happy to hear that you like the room and our distinctive “raw industrial’ design.

Moreover, it is also a pleasure to learn that you have been satisfied by the food at Collage, our All Day Dining and the fact that we are adjacent to Central Park Mall, herewith, I would like to inform you that it provides most of our guests tremendous advantages.

In regards to the shower concept, it has been selected to follow the design of the entire hotel which is upscale striking contemporary art that reflects modern sophistication, nevertheless, to give our clients alternatives, covered showers are also available.

I have noted the shortfalls happened during your stay with us and would like to express my sincerest apologies, however, kindly be informed that our check-in time is at 14:00 and delays normally occur during high occupancy, however, we are on our utmost efforts to minimize it to improve our service standard.

Furthermore, in regards to the service from our Room Attendant while unpacking the new coffee maker, I would like to apprise you that we have seriously noted it and passed on this information to the respective department head responsible for this area for follow up and improvement. Please allow me to take your comments with all its points and use it as training and learning exercise for our associates to ensure fine tuning is made for the future.

I highly appreciate your constructive feedback as total customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

With best regards,

Reviewed 7 January 2012

I stayed there for 5 days, and I really like it so much.
The thing that I like the most is the visible bathroom. Overall the design of the hotel is fantastic.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Dear Aditya D,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your opinion on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel and were impressed by our distinctive design which is based on “raw industrial” concept.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 7 January 2012

Stayed for 4 days 3 nights at the Pullman Jakarta.Hotel is great in terms of amenties and product but the customer services need to brush up a bit.Staffs been helpful though in queries.

Since it's a soft opening,i maybe need to lower my expectation for this 5 star hotel.Maybe when firm up,the hotel can do better on that part which seems lacking and "confused" for a new guests staying there.And pls have Blue bird in the hotel vicinity and not merely cater Silver bird.

Room Tip: Request for higher floor and facing the Central Park instead.The one facing the condo is too close b...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family