“It was Great !”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #26 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The location ,the mall , the cinema and all kinds of restaurants in one place you don't need to leave your hotel and stuck in Jakarta traffic jam :P.

the service and the breakfast was great .

I highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nora A
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear Nora A,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time to give your wonderful review at the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that in most aspects you were satisfied with your staying experiences and found the accommodation a perfect value.

Once again, I thank you for your valuable review, and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

With very best regards,

Fabrice Mini

Write a ReviewReviews (2,166)

Reviewed 21 May 2013

The bed is quite ok, but very pitty that the bed size it's too small as we are preferred double bed and the room a bit too small.
For the room and bed size we like Grand Mercure much better than Pullman Central Park, only the location pullman has won.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank mlaksmana
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear mlaksamana,

Greetings from Pullma Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting a review on the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that you have been benefited by our strategic location.

Our leading rooms have to bed types which are two single beds or one queen size bed, which you could select upon making the reservation. Meanwhile, king size bed is available at our Execitive Suite which has been popular among our guests for its favorable size and breathtaking view over looking Tribeca Park. This would be a perfect choice for travelers with family.

Thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Checked in to the hotel after 40 mins cab ride from the airport for a 2 night stay. I was met with the staff at the lobby and taken for an exclusive check in. I booked into the executive deluxe room which allows access to the lounge.

My immediate impression of the lobby with its very many art pieces and superb tastefully done up decor was I had checked into an art gallery.

The room had floor to ceiling windows overlooking Jakarta, stylish grey on look, open bath concept, free wifi and funky prints on the wall. The executive room offers access to the lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks. Do check out the Bunk Lobby Lounge which is at Lobby level, a place to entertain.

I found the lighting in the room a bit of a challenge to turn on / off, but this is my usual complaint of all hotels that rely way too much on technology. Especially, in the middle of the night !!

The hotel is a part of the central park mall - very huge from the outside but I never ventured inside during my short business trip.

Overall, a decent hotel especially since new. Worth a try after 6-12 months to see further improvement to the sophistication in service and to relax and sleep in the art gallery.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank SGTravel10

Dear SGTravel10,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers.
We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and facilities.

Your future arrival in Jakarta is truly awaited and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Unique design of the hotel impressed my stay here. Bed mattress is good, shower room is fantastic while toilet is a bit awkward for the seat seems not original equipped.
Defects are: 1. No comb in room;
2. No lychee martini in execution lounge;
4. breakfast is lack of variety;
3. Shopping mall is under expectation with limited brands and not well organised dinning area.
5. Information about city sightseeing from different staffs is differed, e.g. I was told The National Museum is closed on Sunday but actually it is open
酒店拥有独特的设计令人耳目一新,房间设施也基本满意,特别是软硬适中的床垫和独特的淋浴房,但坐便器的垫圈感觉不是原装的。
缺点如下:1、房间里没梳子;2、行政酒廊居然没有荔枝马天尼;3、早餐种类太少;4、商场令人失望,牌子不多,餐厅也布局不佳;5、服务人员给予的信息不一致也不正确,国家博物馆明明周日是开放的却被告知是关闭的

Stayed: May 2013
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear Lynxchen,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting a review of your experience at the TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to learn that you have taken pleasure at our unique design. Meanwhile, I would like to inform you that less frequent utilized amenities such as comb are available upon request. Our Housekeeping Team would be delighted to assist you with your inquiry.

Moreover, our food and beverages presentations served at the Executive Lounge (as well as other outlets) are rotated routinely, therefore, there might be a possibility that one day your preferential drink is not available, meanwhile, we would be able to serve you with something else, however, should you find this inconveniences, kindly accept our apology.

Each outlet offers different highlights and wider breakfast selection could be found at Collage All Day Dining and our guests certainly have the liberty to choose.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the imprecise information our Team has given you related to the business hour of The National Museum. We have taken notes on this for further review and improvements.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I am writing this from my room, which I had to request the hotel to move me to, from a different room because of a problem with the rain shower. I was in the shower box already, no clothes on, adjusting the temperature of the warm water coming out from the handheld shower. When it was warm enough, I pulled the knob to switch it to the rain shower - when the knob came unattached and water was coming out from both showerheads. I tried to put it back in but it was obvious that it wasn't my fault, the knob was loose already in the first place. So the handyman came and tried to fix it to no avail, and he said that it was going to take some time to fix as he had to unbolt the whole panel. He was there looking at me, half wet in my bathrobe, basically expecting me to wait there and watch him ? I had him call the frontdesk and ask for a replacement room on my floor, as I was preparing to have a dinner and go to the airport to pick up my wife and I had to take a shower fast. It took me not more than 5 minutes to walk from the front desk to my room on the 6th floor, but somehow it took them 15 minutes to arrive. Mental note : "Forget that dinner." Still in my bathrobe, I carried all my belongings to the new room. Putting my things on the desk, I immediately found out that the desklamp was not working. When I showed it to the hotel officer who was still in my room, she offered to send another handyman up. No way, And I told her to just switch the lamp with another one from another room - way faster and she didn't think of. After she left, I found out (again) that another room light is not working. At this point, I gave up and just hoped all the essential things were working fine. One funny thing I notice in BOTH rooms : only one toothbrush was provided, eventhough I booked the room for two Guests. Back in the first room, I just thought that they had my booking mixed up for one guest. But when it was the same in the second room, I realized that it is apparently their policy. Sir, a toothbrush costs only a few cents and while it's good for the financial reports to save up a few hundred dollars annually, frequent guests would soon find it annoying to having to call the housekeeping for another toothbrush - every single time they stay. Even budget hotels always provide two sets of toothbrush in every room - I don't believe I've ever encountered a hotel which doesn't.

I am an Accor Advantage member, and it was my first ever stay at the Pullman Century Park. All the things that were not working, I could tolerate it if it were at an Ibis - but this is a Pullman. I have complimentary nights but for this first time booking, It was my courtesy to book a paying night. But the Front desk told me that my room upgrade certificate, would only upgrade the room but not the benefits. Because the room size is the same, I chose not to use mine. But now I'm stuck with a full year of Accor membership, but why would I stay again at your Pullman ? You tell me, my number is on profile in your system. Room 641 then moved to room 627.

And Mr. Fabrice, if you are reading this, just to prove it to you, come by room 627 and try the 'Cove Light' button. You'll find that it doesn't work, and hasn't worked for quite some time I believe. I realize that it's 'just' an ambient light, but the whole Pullman experience is all about a better ambience than Ibis or Mercure, isn't it ? Besides, it makes the room not bright enough for reading - and the desklamp was not working. Doh !

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShinWinata

Dear ShinWinata,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to put your comment on the TripAdvisor.

I am concerned and deeply apologetic to learn that you have to experience a situation which is below our standard of service. We have taken notes of the details information you have elaborated. The Head of Department concerned is strongly conveyed to further assess and review the situation for improvements.

Furthermore, in regards to your comment about the up-grade, we would be delighted to provide our guests with the higher room category located at the higher floor for exclusive comfort and privacy and better view. If the facilities that come with it appeal them, we would be happy to assist with the billing, which is infact something that is worthwhile.

Thank you once again for your comments I look forward to the possibility to welcome you as our guest again in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Second time in pullman Central Park
Check in much faster and staff are more professional and friendly comparing to my first stay in December 2011
Room is the same but they solve the shower privacy problem . and some of wall need some paint and maintenance although the hotel is still new .
Elevator is a little bit slow and you feel it took ages to reach your floor .
Location is superb as its next to Central Park where you can find anything you want from Food , clothes and hypermarket which is something great for who know Jakarta Traffic .
I will recommend anyone to stay here as the Service and Hotel is great comparing to Hotel Rate as I try other hotel in Jakarta and I payed much more with the same quality of service
Good Job Hotel Management and keep up to good work

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Anas R

Dear Anas R,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I personally thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and appreciate the feedback you have brought to our attention.

Your future arrival in Jakarta is truly awaited and many thanks indeed for recommending us.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Definitely a hotel I strongly suggest in Jakarta environment
I have spend there my last three stay there and is a perfect venue for business trip and leisure as well.

Quite close to airport is located in the same block of a huge and exclusive Mall with plenty of shops and restaurants.

Hotel is filled with "modern art" furniture and sculpures that give an overall aesthetic impression.
Very comfortable rooms not so big but with very original solutions like the shower "strategically" positioned in a glass box in the center of the room.
Comfortable bed despite a little to high (if you are not so tall you have to "jump" on it), good minibar selection and good Wifi connection.

Food selection with good variety even if the restaurant mood is a little bit too "cold" instead of being "cool" (just a hint: pay attention to coffee spoon and coffee mug matching!)

Excellent sport facility with gym looking to the Jakarta skyline and Spa with a trained and professional terapist and very good treatment choice.

Final comment about staff: all definitely helpful and friendly mainly restaurant and front desk operators.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear MarcoSca69,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at our hotel at the TripAdvisor.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with our facilities and service level.

Our entire family is looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel soon.