“Recent stays”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #23 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I stayed at Pullman Jakarta Central Park twice in as many months. The hotel is very nice. The rooms are big and spacious and the pillows are simply great for sleeping. The staff are also very friendly.
What I found could be further improved is the check-in and out experiences. Although the waiting time is not that long, it would be great if the check-in area could be increased and more chairs provided for those waiting to be checked-in or out.
Location-wise, it is great, being located within Central Park Mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon L
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Simon L,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I personally thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers.

We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and my Team and I are happy to be off your service.

The Reception Area and its size have been set out to accord with our hotel interior design concept, nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback for improvements.

Once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Pullman Jakarta Central Park

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This hotel is modern,has very well trained and efficient staff, located beside excellent shopping area, and food courts.the main restraunt in hotel is good, but the room service menus is limited.it is close to the airport but evening traffic can make it a long time to arrive.

Room Tip: Executive rooms and floor are supurb
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rod s
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear rod s,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for your delightful review. We are thrilled to hear that we have been able to fulfill your expectation.

Our room service menus are generally rotated to present our guests with different selections and a wider array of food presentation could be found at our restaurant, Collage All Day Dining Restaurant.

Traffic condition especially in capital cities has its peak times and it occurs in the morning and evening, therefore, during these hours, it would likely take longer to commute, including going to the airport from our hotel.

Once again thank you and looking forward to having you as one of our guests again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I stayed at the Pullman Hotel Jakarta for three weeks; from half March till half April.

The Pullman Hotel in Jakarta is a fantastic hotel. The hotel room was very well designed; nice and modern. It was very clean as well, compliments for hotel staff! During the three weeks weeks I had breakfast and dinner in the hotel. This was a great experience. There was a wide variety of food and it was all nicely prepared. Compliments for Chef Mul, an extraordinary artist in the kitchen. The Pullman hotel is located in the Central Park, therefore I didn't get bored during my stay. There is lots of entertainment; live shows, places to show, gaming, etc. Last but not least, I would like to compliment to hotel staff for their excellent service. They were always friendly and warm which made my day much more pleasant.

Regards,

Jeroen

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank J v

Dear J v,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for staying with us and for spending some of your time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

I am enchanted to know that in most aspects you savoured your stay with us and that our team looked after you very well.

I am looking forward to having you as one of our guests again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

The location ,the mall , the cinema and all kinds of restaurants in one place you don't need to leave your hotel and stuck in Jakarta traffic jam :P.

the service and the breakfast was great .

I highly recommend this hotel .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nora A

Dear Nora A,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for taking the time to give your wonderful review at the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that in most aspects you were satisfied with your staying experiences and found the accommodation a perfect value.

Once again, I thank you for your valuable review, and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2013

The bed is quite ok, but very pitty that the bed size it's too small as we are preferred double bed and the room a bit too small.
For the room and bed size we like Grand Mercure much better than Pullman Central Park, only the location pullman has won.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank mlaksmana
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear mlaksamana,

Greetings from Pullma Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting a review on the TripAdvisor.

I am happy to learn that you have been benefited by our strategic location.

Our leading rooms have to bed types which are two single beds or one queen size bed, which you could select upon making the reservation. Meanwhile, king size bed is available at our Execitive Suite which has been popular among our guests for its favorable size and breathtaking view over looking Tribeca Park. This would be a perfect choice for travelers with family.

Thank you and I am looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Checked in to the hotel after 40 mins cab ride from the airport for a 2 night stay. I was met with the staff at the lobby and taken for an exclusive check in. I booked into the executive deluxe room which allows access to the lounge.

My immediate impression of the lobby with its very many art pieces and superb tastefully done up decor was I had checked into an art gallery.

The room had floor to ceiling windows overlooking Jakarta, stylish grey on look, open bath concept, free wifi and funky prints on the wall. The executive room offers access to the lounge with complimentary drinks and snacks. Do check out the Bunk Lobby Lounge which is at Lobby level, a place to entertain.

I found the lighting in the room a bit of a challenge to turn on / off, but this is my usual complaint of all hotels that rely way too much on technology. Especially, in the middle of the night !!

The hotel is a part of the central park mall - very huge from the outside but I never ventured inside during my short business trip.

Overall, a decent hotel especially since new. Worth a try after 6-12 months to see further improvement to the sophistication in service and to relax and sleep in the art gallery.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank SGTravel10

Dear SGTravel10,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for extending your wonderful staying experience with us to the Trip Advisor readers.
We are enchanted to know that in most aspects you were gratified with the hotel services and facilities.

Your future arrival in Jakarta is truly awaited and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

With very best regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Unique design of the hotel impressed my stay here. Bed mattress is good, shower room is fantastic while toilet is a bit awkward for the seat seems not original equipped.
Defects are: 1. No comb in room;
2. No lychee martini in execution lounge;
4. breakfast is lack of variety;
3. Shopping mall is under expectation with limited brands and not well organised dinning area.
5. Information about city sightseeing from different staffs is differed, e.g. I was told The National Museum is closed on Sunday but actually it is open
酒店拥有独特的设计令人耳目一新,房间设施也基本满意,特别是软硬适中的床垫和独特的淋浴房,但坐便器的垫圈感觉不是原装的。
缺点如下:1、房间里没梳子;2、行政酒廊居然没有荔枝马天尼;3、早餐种类太少;4、商场令人失望,牌子不多,餐厅也布局不佳;5、服务人员给予的信息不一致也不正确,国家博物馆明明周日是开放的却被告知是关闭的

Stayed: May 2013
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2013

Dear Lynxchen,

Greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for posting a review of your experience at the TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to learn that you have taken pleasure at our unique design. Meanwhile, I would like to inform you that less frequent utilized amenities such as comb are available upon request. Our Housekeeping Team would be delighted to assist you with your inquiry.

Moreover, our food and beverages presentations served at the Executive Lounge (as well as other outlets) are rotated routinely, therefore, there might be a possibility that one day your preferential drink is not available, meanwhile, we would be able to serve you with something else, however, should you find this inconveniences, kindly accept our apology.

Each outlet offers different highlights and wider breakfast selection could be found at Collage All Day Dining and our guests certainly have the liberty to choose.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the imprecise information our Team has given you related to the business hour of The National Museum. We have taken notes on this for further review and improvements.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again at our hotel soon.

Yours sincerely,