“Excellent staffs performance, treated special, excellent and consistent breakfast quality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pullman Jakarta Central Park

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #24 of 453 Hotels in Jakarta
Pontianak, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed at Pullman CP twice on June 11, July 11 and 12.

June 11
- I was upgraded to Executive Suite, so I got a much more spacious room, extra toilet for guests, a bathtub, a bit more spacious shower room. Extra TV with entertainment system.
- We arrived at the hotel at 9am. Our room wasn't ready but that's okay as my mom and I need to go to Pantai Indah Kapuk. When we came back around 1pm, room was ready and our luggage were already in the room. I am impressed...
- When we arrived, we got some issue when one of our luggage was scanned. The security said there was a knife inside my mom's bag, according to the xray scan. My mom was annoyed and said she didn't have any knife or any other sharp object. But the security insisted to search the bag (which has all my mom's personal things), so they opened the bag but couldn't find anything, so they let us go. I thought they were just doing their job. They have to do it to make sure the guests are safe.
- Last review I mentioned about the lack of rice at dinner cocktail at executive lounge. When I had dinner that time, there were no rice, but Mr. Adji asked if I wanted some rice. I was amazed because he remembered my face, my name and what I wanted.

July 11 and 12
- When I checked in at the lounge, I was greeted by Ms. Vinessa and she helped me take care of my check-in. I think her friendliness is consistent and she was always in a good mood, that what makes her stand out from the rest.
- Ms. Suryani at the lounge took care of us when we had dinner. She even brought fresh fruits to our table. She even brought something so I can safely put my camera on it. My mom stayed at Pullman CP few times and was impressed with the treatment we received by Ms. Suryani. She offered rice too, but I only took 1 plate and share with others :)
- We also received special treatment by Mr. Adji at Collage. He made sure we were happy with everything and he even brought soya bean for my mom. My mom should have brought it herself by the way. Anyway my mom mentioned when she has breakfast at Pullman CP, she always look for the soya bean.
- The food that I won't forget, is the sambal seafood, the one with potatoes, prawns, squids and sambal sauce. What I love about the breakfast is that Pullman offers authentic indonesia food. I am not really a big fan of american breakfast.
- I know it's silly, but I love the soft roll with the butter at both lounge and collage.
- Fast, realiable and free internet connection. All the times I stayed at Pullman CP, I never experienced any outage with the internet connection.
- The bed is one of the best bed I've ever sleep on. The only thing that makes me had to get out of the bed was I had to catch the breakfast. :)
- Too bad I had to sleep with my mom, and she woke up really early and turned on the TV 5am in the morning. She said she couldn't live without TV. So I woke up at 5am too.
- We got a welcome drink voucher for the Bunk. Too bad one voucher is only for 1 person, but because we had 2 rooms, both my gf and I can have our own drinks. I love the cocktail (orange juice + vodka).

Things that make Pullman CP my first choice when visiting Jakarta
- Food quality. (breakfast and the cocktail dinner)
- Next to Central Park mal. (i love eating, and my gf loves shopping)
- Free, fast and consistent internet connection.
- Staff friendliness.
- Special offer room + breakfast in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear VelwinWibowo,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is much pleasing to see that, likewise to most of our guests, the staff friendliness, the Internet Connection, and our food quality as well as our strategic location being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

We have taken good note of your kind remarks for our colleagues, Mr. Adji, Ms. Vinessa and Ms, Suryani. We will be sharing your feedback with all of them, which will, un-doubtfully, generates then further satisfaction by providing the best of service to all our guests.

In regards to your comment about the room readiness for early check in, we immediately shared it to our Front Office Manager for necessary follow up and further improvement. And please accept our sincerest apologies.

In addition, we appreciate your kind support to ensure the safety and security of our guest is implemented. However, please rest assured that we will evaluate the Security checking process with our Chief Security for further review and immediate improvement. We very much value you sharing your opinion on this

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again to Pullman Jakarta Central Park in the near future.

Dominique A. Albero

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

It was a business trip for me and staying at this hotel was an accommodating and awesome experience. After a whole day of research and meeting, with the hot weather, coming back to the room was a welcoming experience. The bed was comfortable and high but a little bit small (super single) which we did not expect that.
Although the room was a bit pricey as compared to other hotels in jakarta, we were assured of the quality of the room. That weekend was the earth hour event and right beside our hotel is the shopping mall where there was a lot of activities going on for kids and adults alike!

Room Tip: you can request for a queen or king sized bed if they have. The two single we took was a super singl...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear Zsiti,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that the Hotel design and Room facilities including the comfort of our bed as well as our strategic location which being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

Our furniture’s size including the size of our Twin bed have been set out to accord with our hotel interior design concept. We have taken your remark for further review and our future improvement. And I wish to inform you our hotel applies a dynamic pricing which depends on the occupancy percentage for a certain period. However, we always ensure to offer deals as attractive as possible and be beneficial to our guests.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again to Pullman Jakarta Central Park in near future.

Jakarta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel is situated in connection with big mall, Central Park. It is easy access to get whatever you need here including restaurants in Tribeca which is mall's outdoor park. As for the hotel itself it is not a big hotel but I like the art deco there which gives you urban living ambiance. This is in the line with the room's interior. It is convenience for young people to stay here. Unfortunately I don't have time to try their breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear cheerful71,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our Hotel design and our strategic location which being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here a few times already. Lucky me got upgraded to a junior suite because they were running at full capacity. The room is about twice the size of the normal room and has a fully stocked bar area with an expensive looking coffee making machine. It's ideal for those who want a weekend getaway just relaxing in on the couch with some music from the home entertainment system in the background. My only grouse was that the tv in the bedroom was bit small but the one in the living area was ok.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Dustbusters,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our room facilities have contributed to your satisfaction.

We have taken notes of your remark regarding the television size in the bed room for our further review and improvement.

Jakarta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

well....the hotel surely in a good location for shoping,but thats it,just in a very heavy trafic location,if want to stay here make sure dont go anywhere outside Centralpark area,is like a trap,from outside hard to get in&vice versa.
Room quite small with a unique design,suitable for single/couple but not with family.
Ok hotel with a big name....Pullman.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear RahmatSalim,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our strategic location which being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

We regret that the access to the Hotel might have been difficult at peak hours during the day. We hope that further enhancements of this access in the future will allow faster access not only to the airport but also to the Jakarta Central Business District which is located only 12 kilometers away from our Hotel.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in July 2014. Nice hotel located within Central Park mall and close to airport which was why we picked it. My son enjoyed the pool and the gym was well equipped. However after experiencing true 5 star service in our bali hotel I was disappointed with service provided here due to the following:

- on day 2 had to remind housekeeping to clean our room in the afternoon.
- there was a problem with the room air condition that couldn't be fixed which resulted in us having to change rooms. This cause us to rush around as we were getting ready to go out for mother in law 60th birth day, I assumed we would be getting an upgrade or even breakfast as compensation but it was same room on different floor.
- on the final night housekeeping did not do a very good job cleaning up, pillows still on ground etc.

It was only a short stay and final leg of our holiday so I didn't make to much of an issue with above shortcomings but would apart from location would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Mcao77,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our Hotel facitilies and our strategic location being adjacent to Central Park Mall as well as a short distance to and from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport have contributed to your satisfaction.

In regards to your remark regarding the cleanliness issue in the room, we have immediately shared your remark to our Executive Housekeeper for necessary follow up and improvements. Please rest assured that this laps in our cleanliness status does not correspond to our standard, and that the necessary steps have been taken as to avoid any reoccurrence in the future. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences.

We have taken careful note of your remark regarding the air conditioner issue in the room. Our Chief Engineer will take the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Once again, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies and thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you to Pullman Jakarta Central Park in near future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed here for the first time and all the staff were fantastic. The staff in the executive lounge on L12 were so helpful and friendly, especially Kia (going from memory) and Elisa. I used the health centre for a massage and it was really well managed. Lobby staff were very helpful at all times. I used the gym, spa health centre and pool and the whole experience was very enjoyable. I needed some last minute work at the business centre just at closing time and the assistant stayed back 15 minutes to help me with the task. She could have said the centre was closed but instead was very happy to help.

Room Tip: I got a package deal that was for rooms on L11 which included breakfast in the quiet executive loung...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Andrew K,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that, likewise to most of our guests, the staff friendliness and our facilities have contributed to your satisfaction.

We have taken good note of your kind remarks for our colleagues, Ms Elisa and Ms Ria from Executive lounge. your feedback with all of them, which will, un-doubtfully, generates then further satisfaction by providing the best of service to all our guests.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future at Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Pullman Jakarta Central Park