“Art Hotel”

Pullman Jakarta Central Park
Ranked #24 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Pullman was a business stay for me but it also turned out to be an art gallery.
Urban contemporary installations, pop-art paintings (my favorite Audrey Hepburn also features there!) are all over from the moment you step in the foyer until you walk into your room.
Pullman Central is refreshing mix of urban hospitality with friendliness. Located adjacent to the Central Park mall and Tribeca it is a good place for some retail therapy.
I had the executive room booked which was a bonus for us ladies since we had a complimentary high tea in the executive lounge and cocktail in the evening.
The rooms are just fine for a standard five star hotel but I found the shower box very interesting although you might not enjoy it if you are sharing your room with a non-related person.
They have a press coffee machine which made my mornings.
The breakfast spread is amazing and you have option of different Asian cuisines along with the regular English breakfast.
Pullman Central has an excellent spa service.
Cheerful staff.
Definitely recommended.

Room Tip: We got a pool view but it is not interesting since you have to look down for a pool view otherwise y...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank nishsj
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear nishsj,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is much pleasing to see that, likewise to most of our guests, the staff friendliness, the Hotel design and facilities as well as the quality of our Spa and Breakfast and our strategic location being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

Our rooms have park view and pool view. For your future arrangement, we would be delighted to assist you with the room location based on your preference. Kindly send us an email. Our email address is listed on our website.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again to Pullman Jakarta Central Park in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Pullman Jakarta Central Park

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed during the weekend during kids school holiday. They had a separate parking lot from the apartments and the malls. Nice big lobby, modern and chic design, both the hotel and the rooms. I love the shower's floor (wooden floor) in the room's bathroom. Our room was facing the big swimming pool, we thought it was the hotel's but apparently it was only for the apartment residence.... too bad, coz the hotel's pool was smaller. They had a connection door the Central Park Mall, and we could go there directly without being afraid of getting the sun or rain. Overall, we enjoyed our stay. You may see our pictures here too.... :-)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear ImplusivelyMe,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our Hotel design and our strategic location which being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

In regard to your remark about our Pool, we would like to inform you that the hotel facilities including our pool size are set out to accord with the concept of our hotel. However, should you find this inconveniences, kindly accept our apology.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed at Pullman CP twice on June 11, July 11 and 12.

June 11
- I was upgraded to Executive Suite, so I got a much more spacious room, extra toilet for guests, a bathtub, a bit more spacious shower room. Extra TV with entertainment system.
- We arrived at the hotel at 9am. Our room wasn't ready but that's okay as my mom and I need to go to Pantai Indah Kapuk. When we came back around 1pm, room was ready and our luggage were already in the room. I am impressed...
- When we arrived, we got some issue when one of our luggage was scanned. The security said there was a knife inside my mom's bag, according to the xray scan. My mom was annoyed and said she didn't have any knife or any other sharp object. But the security insisted to search the bag (which has all my mom's personal things), so they opened the bag but couldn't find anything, so they let us go. I thought they were just doing their job. They have to do it to make sure the guests are safe.
- Last review I mentioned about the lack of rice at dinner cocktail at executive lounge. When I had dinner that time, there were no rice, but Mr. Adji asked if I wanted some rice. I was amazed because he remembered my face, my name and what I wanted.

July 11 and 12
- When I checked in at the lounge, I was greeted by Ms. Vinessa and she helped me take care of my check-in. I think her friendliness is consistent and she was always in a good mood, that what makes her stand out from the rest.
- Ms. Suryani at the lounge took care of us when we had dinner. She even brought fresh fruits to our table. She even brought something so I can safely put my camera on it. My mom stayed at Pullman CP few times and was impressed with the treatment we received by Ms. Suryani. She offered rice too, but I only took 1 plate and share with others :)
- We also received special treatment by Mr. Adji at Collage. He made sure we were happy with everything and he even brought soya bean for my mom. My mom should have brought it herself by the way. Anyway my mom mentioned when she has breakfast at Pullman CP, she always look for the soya bean.
- The food that I won't forget, is the sambal seafood, the one with potatoes, prawns, squids and sambal sauce. What I love about the breakfast is that Pullman offers authentic indonesia food. I am not really a big fan of american breakfast.
- I know it's silly, but I love the soft roll with the butter at both lounge and collage.
- Fast, realiable and free internet connection. All the times I stayed at Pullman CP, I never experienced any outage with the internet connection.
- The bed is one of the best bed I've ever sleep on. The only thing that makes me had to get out of the bed was I had to catch the breakfast. :)
- Too bad I had to sleep with my mom, and she woke up really early and turned on the TV 5am in the morning. She said she couldn't live without TV. So I woke up at 5am too.
- We got a welcome drink voucher for the Bunk. Too bad one voucher is only for 1 person, but because we had 2 rooms, both my gf and I can have our own drinks. I love the cocktail (orange juice + vodka).

Things that make Pullman CP my first choice when visiting Jakarta
- Food quality. (breakfast and the cocktail dinner)
- Next to Central Park mal. (i love eating, and my gf loves shopping)
- Free, fast and consistent internet connection.
- Staff friendliness.
- Special offer room + breakfast in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear VelwinWibowo,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that, likewise to most of our guests, the staff friendliness, the Internet Connection, and our food quality as well as our strategic location being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

We have taken good note of your kind remarks for our colleagues, Mr. Adji, Ms. Vinessa and Ms, Suryani. We will be sharing your feedback with all of them, which will, un-doubtfully, generates then further satisfaction by providing the best of service to all our guests.

In regards to your comment about the room readiness for early check in, we immediately shared it to our Front Office Manager for necessary follow up and further improvement. And please accept our sincerest apologies.

In addition, we appreciate your kind support to ensure the safety and security of our guest is implemented. However, please rest assured that we will evaluate the Security checking process with our Chief Security for further review and immediate improvement. We very much value you sharing your opinion on this

Reviewed 18 July 2014

It was a business trip for me and staying at this hotel was an accommodating and awesome experience. After a whole day of research and meeting, with the hot weather, coming back to the room was a welcoming experience. The bed was comfortable and high but a little bit small (super single) which we did not expect that.
Although the room was a bit pricey as compared to other hotels in jakarta, we were assured of the quality of the room. That weekend was the earth hour event and right beside our hotel is the shopping mall where there was a lot of activities going on for kids and adults alike!

Room Tip: you can request for a queen or king sized bed if they have. The two single we took was a super singl...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Zsiti,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that the Hotel design and Room facilities including the comfort of our bed as well as our strategic location which being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

Our furniture’s size including the size of our Twin bed have been set out to accord with our hotel interior design concept. We have taken your remark for further review and our future improvement. And I wish to inform you our hotel applies a dynamic pricing which depends on the occupancy percentage for a certain period. However, we always ensure to offer deals as attractive as possible and be beneficial to our guests.

Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are looking forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you again to Pullman Jakarta Central Park in near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The hotel is situated in connection with big mall, Central Park. It is easy access to get whatever you need here including restaurants in Tribeca which is mall's outdoor park. As for the hotel itself it is not a big hotel but I like the art deco there which gives you urban living ambiance. This is in the line with the room's interior. It is convenience for young people to stay here. Unfortunately I don't have time to try their breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Pullman_Jakarta_CP, General Manager at Pullman Jakarta Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear cheerful71,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Stayed here a few times already. Lucky me got upgraded to a junior suite because they were running at full capacity. The room is about twice the size of the normal room and has a fully stocked bar area with an expensive looking coffee making machine. It's ideal for those who want a weekend getaway just relaxing in on the couch with some music from the home entertainment system in the background. My only grouse was that the tv in the bedroom was bit small but the one in the living area was ok.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dustbusters,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our room facilities have contributed to your satisfaction.

We have taken notes of your remark regarding the television size in the bed room for our further review and improvement.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

well....the hotel surely in a good location for shoping,but thats it,just in a very heavy trafic location,if want to stay here make sure dont go anywhere outside Centralpark area,is like a trap,from outside hard to get in&vice versa.
Room quite small with a unique design,suitable for single/couple but not with family.
Ok hotel with a big name....Pullman.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear RahmatSalim,

Warmest greetings from Pullman Jakarta Central Park.

It is much pleasing to see that our strategic location which being adjacent to Central Park Mall have contributed to your satisfaction.

We regret that the access to the Hotel might have been difficult at peak hours during the day. We hope that further enhancements of this access in the future will allow faster access not only to the airport but also to the Jakarta Central Business District which is located only 12 kilometers away from our Hotel.