“Delicious Dim Sum”

Cuisines: Chinese
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Delicious Dim Sum”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

All you can eat dim sum in hotel is likely to turn sour, but apparently not for Lai Ching. Lai Ching has quite a selection of dim sum in a form of buffet and we were also informed that we can order 3 more dishes for another round of eating. It was most certainly very fulfilling.

Another suprise is that after price deduction from being living upstairs, certain credit card also gives another price discount which resulted in mere 50k IDR per person only.

Visited May 2014

• Indonesian first
“Fantastic Sunday dim sum !”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent food & service, great scallops, nice garden... all u can eat dim sum that the kids loved. Will definitely come here again.

1 Thank WSimanjutak
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Simple and good value”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

This restaurand unlike majority of chinese restaurants served dim sum in buffet table. They also served ala carte and we can order the all u can eat dim sum from the table but why wait when we just can pick right away. The price was good around 15 usd each and included free flow of ice and chinese tea,good bargain indeed for a restaurant in a 5star hotel. The atmosphere was fine,the decoration was bit dated unlike other chinese restaurants in 5 star hotels but we don't mind since we were there to eat. The selections of food were okay. We can choose a menu of chicken,rice/noodle and vegetable other than the food that were already served at the buffet tabke.There were porridge which was okay though need more selections of condiments,noodle was also fine, the dim sum was okay I don't have any complains though they were also not special. I like the fried dimsum but the dessert were a bit too sweet for my taste. Overall I like this restaurant because I can eat many varieties of food,usually I can't order some menus that no one would eat other than me but since here we only take pieces so I can eat many things without worrying that no one else would finish them. The price was also really reasonable and the service was good though not excellent. It's a shame that they close at 14.30 to be open again at evening. So you better watch out when you come so you won't be sorry.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Chickeatout
Jakarta
“Good place for Chinese food”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Love the kway tiao and dimsum.... Very easy to be reached considering the Jakarta's traffics. and the service is great.

• Visited August 2013
Semarang
“Good Dim Sum”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I ate dim sum here and it was really really delicious...the price also not really high compare with what you get. I recommend this restaurant!

Visited May 2013