“Woking Dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is the third or fourth time I've eaten here. Great Japanese food cooked in a healthy style. Attentive and friendly service and good atmosphere. Roll on the next visit

Reviewed 29 August 2013

fresh food , smiling chefs mafsud and ahmed , attentive hostesses make this a place to while the evening away : with friends or just by yourself , as I usually do .
by Japanese standards , very reasonable pricing too . I only wish there were more sea food varieties and vegetables too . but a place not to be missed in Jakarta

1  Thank vvi_amd
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Overall the food and service are fine. I've eaten there many times and they know me - I don't even need to see the menu, they just remember what I like best.
Lots of local and Japanese people eat there, so for me that's a big positive.
There's no atmosphere in there though. It's too small and business-like, although you can eat at the front food bar, or if there's a group, book a teriyaki chef.
So the 'average' rating isn't for the food, or the service - it's really for the decor (none) and the atmosphere (none).
I do recommend it, but it's not that cheap (IDR 500,000 for 1 person, 2 courses and a couple of beers).

1  Thank BobD1959
Reviewed 25 May 2013

At Keyaki Japanese Restaurant serves authentic Japanese cuisine including robatayaki, teppanyaki, sushi, sukiyaki and much more. A special Saturday and Sunday buffet is available, and children under 12 enjoy a 50% discount!

1  Thank andy s
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice for lunch and I think Keyaki is a place you go when you are looking for good, fresh food. I had salmon set, love the cawan mushi (soft texture yet strong original egg taste). Love their salmon sashimi, just a good amount of fat, costs Rp20,000/slice. Our food came after 30 minutes...which is quite a long wait during lunch time. Ambiance is not so great, would still prefer sumire to this for place. Service is pretty standard.

1  Thank Yofi_L