I stayed in this hotel because I got invitation for medical symposium there. First thing that captured my impression was this is an old hotel with unmaintained symposium room interior. Despite of its great beach view and its cuisine hospitality, the room was very old and had unmaintained impression. Its big name did not make well impression to me. Need a lot renovation and upgrading for it so it could become as same as its sister hotel like Mercure Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Convention Center is the International hotel in Jakarta that offer travellers a tranquil overlooking beachfront setting and the comfortable of holiday ambiance with sunset over the open sea. Located on the exciting Ancol Dreamland Park, Mercure Convention Center being an iconic seaside destination boasting such an attractions for the Fantasy World, Oceanarium, Arts & Crafts, Jet Ski, Skylift cable car and many more. The hotel is only 20-minute drive from the International airport and 15 minutes from Jakarta business district. There is no greater or more private address to host events with stature. Whether large or small meetings, business or social event or intimate wedding arrangement, our dedicated team caters every element necessary for memorable date and sustained up to 2,000 seating capacities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Convention Center Ancol Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mercure Hotel Jakarta
- Accor Convention Centre Ancol