US$218
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$157
US$129
Rasuna Icon Jakarta(Jakarta)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$37
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$53/night.

US$151
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$285
US$93
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,118 results
All reviewsmercure ancolancol areaocean viewamusement parkswimming poolancol beacheco parkrenovated roomdunia fantasiholiday seasonkids clubfamily holidayking size bedhotel locatedmeeting roomjapanese restaurantmcc
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So before I made the reservation I went around to ask some people I know for their reviews. Some said that this hotel is kinda spooky and old and not so recommended.
But my experience was great! Room was neat, clean, did not feel like it was an old building. The swimming pool area is also good.
My hubby and I were two paranoid people when it comes to spooky place, we are scared of ghosts lol. But we have no complain at all and did not think that the hotel gave spooky vibes at all, I guess perhaps we got the renovated rooms. We stayed at 732 btw.
Breakfast was so-so but I appreciate that when people got to crowded, they have another restaurant open. And I appreciate the kids area a lot. Kiddos can have their breakfast while watching kids' show, which helped them to stay put for a longer time. (Moms would understand! Lol)
Staffs were all so friendly, especially a miss called Bunga (I hope that's the correct name) at the lounge. When my toddler wandered around to look at the gelato area, she attended her and gave her a cookie and was so nice to her.
Truly appreciate that! Not all hotel staff would be that kind to a curiously wandering toddler :)
I also love how Mercure gave us complimentary fruits for our anniversary celebration. Prefer fruits to cakes, much! So it was really very nice!
The only negative thing is it seemed like they put us in the smoking floor since I can smell cigarettes' smell every time I entered my room, prolly due to the centralized air-conditioning.
I hate the smell but since it was only for a minute or two, I can tolerate it.
After all, my family had a pleasant stay! :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our stay at Mercure Ancol, was truly amazing. Especially a few members of the staff made it more memorable by going out of their way to ensure comfort and prompt service to our family. As we had challenges with language spoken and food options. Mr. Ebenezer has truly been a blessing to us in a foreign land assisting us with food service and guidance with local information. The duty manager has been all ears to us for any requests and ensuring smooth stay.

General Manager Mr.Sylvain was been extremely friendly and ensured our stay was at most comfortable.

We thank everybody at Mercure for helping us during our stay.

Nisha Andrew & Andrew Antony

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sylvain L, General Manager at Mercure Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Andrew Antony

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with family at Mercure Ancol.

I already shared your kind words with the team and especially Ebenezer.

We hope to see you again very soon for a next stay with 100% satisfaction.

With very kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is the hotel if the purpose of your stay is to visit Ancol Dreamland. It is located inside Ancol, and conveniently located near some main Ancol’s attractions.

We stayed at the new tower (9th floor), and the room was big and clean. It seems that the room was newly renovated.

The room’s equipments worked well, and the wifi quality was good. There are several swimming pools (one main pool, and two kid pools), and two slides. During weekday, the swimming pool area was not too crowded.

The breakfast spreads were quite standard, but acceptable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Merlion121

Thank you so much for your great feedback after your stay at Mercure Ancol.

It is a pleasure to read you enjoyed all facilities. I will share your message to our chef who is trying regularly to update and upgrade the Breakfast menu.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

With our kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Love the pool, the kids club and the breakfast... But a bit crowded in high season which is quite normal. We stayed in renovated room, good bed and AC, the tv is bit too small. Love this hotel for the family vacation (kids under 10) will love this place, walking distance to themes park, water park. Lots of restaurants choices around the walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Sulisthio T

Thank you so much for your great family comment...

We are happy that your kids enjoyed all our facilities inside and outside the hotel.

Last holidays we welcomed until 500 kids. All our kids program got great success...

We hope to see you again soon.

Very kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

At first I tried to book by phone directly to the hotel; however, since it's already passed 7 pm; therefore, the reservation has already closed (the reservation for other hotels still open until pass 7 pm). Then, I booked grand deluxe king room through agoda.com which said to have an ocean view. When entering the room, we saw only a glimpse of the ocean between the roofs of some buildings. I complained to front office and were told that I should have booked Grand Deluxe Balcony for a full ocean view room. However, the duty manager had been so kind, because it was my daughter's birthday as well, we were upgraded to Executive Room as a gift to my daughter. The staffs even brought a surprise birthday cake to the room to congratulate my daughter. My two kids enjoyed the pool and and the kids club. Although the room service did not have fish and chips on the menu (which has been our first time ever experience - all hotels we stayed always had a fish and chips in room service menu) but the nasi goreng kambing was delicious. The menu for breakfast were varied from sushi to traditional Indonesian breakfast. The breakfast also served fresh from the oven pastries as well as kids menu. Overall, the stay had been pleasant.

Room Tip: If you want to have real ocean view, opt for balcony or executive room

Dear Travel 3010

Thank you for your very kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed nice weekend during holiday with us.

Our grand deluxe ocean balcony and our executive ocean rooms are seafront view. We are really sorry that Agoda.com didn't give you proper information despite our many requests.

We advise you to book through our Accorhotels.com website for easier personalization and to get guaranteed best availability and rates.

we hope to see you back soon.

With all our best regards