JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Nes Star 8(Jakarta)
1,388 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesailendra restaurantsecurity checkmega kuninganbusiness triproom servicewonderful hotelrestaurant staffbreakfast spreadfitness centerfive star hotelbusiness hotelbusiness districtspecial thanksshopping mallconciergemeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I could not find any fault with the hotel, it has all the facilities required and is of a very high standard. This was my first time visiting Jakarta and this hotel, before booking I read the reviews on here were people were complaining about the security, but it was not invasive at all. What is the problem with cars being checked and bags scanned? Does that not give greater piece of mind? For me security is paramount. The staff were always very helpful, polite and courteous. I paid a little extra for the executive club package,where the service was exactly as promised, the staff could not have been more helpful and as a woman travelling on my own felt very much at ease. I will definitely use this hotel again if I return to Jakarta and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Our institution held a Regional Workshop at this hotel in July. The hotel staff were very courteous, professional, helpful and attended to all our needs before, during and after the event. The hotel pays attention to all the small details and are willing to go an extra mile to ensure that our event ran smoothly. As head of the organizing committee, it gave me peace of mind as I was able to concentrate on other matters related to the event. The Regional Workshop was a great success in large part because it was held at JW Marriott hotel, and I would not hesitate to hold future events at this superb hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Charity_Pradiptarini, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing such excellent remarks of your experience at JW Marriott Jakarta. We are pleased to know that your workshop went well and you were delighted with the kind of exceptional service provided by our banquet team. It is such a great honor to be trusted to host such important event as well as any of your future events.

We appreciate your time and look forward to welcoming you back in hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Whenever I am in Jakarta on business, I will want stay at the JW Marriot at the Megakuningan area unless there are other business reasons that will require me to stay elsewhere. I have stayed at other 5 Star hotels in Jakarta and can personally attest to the absolute high standards of service of the staff at JW Marriot that far surpasses their competitors. I am always made to feel welcomed from point of check in, to breakfast (or lunch or dinner) at the coffee house to the point of check out. Truly service with a smile! In addition, the very new Citra World Mall nearby makes its an appealing place to walk around to shop or eat when there are a couple of hours to spare or to meet friends or business contacts.

Kudos to the management. Well done and keep it up!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Charity_Pradiptarini, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing such high remarks of our services. We are pleased to hear your excellent comments particularly on the area you mentioned such as associates hospitality, Food & Beverage quality as well as the hotel’s location.

Once again, thank you for your time and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in Jakarta.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

The JW Marriott is well located in Mega Kuningan. Close to malls, restaurants and the business centres, the JW is one of the solid, well established hotels in Jakarta. Safety & security here are extremely well considered. The hotel has all the facilities you could require from a 5 star establishment: excellent restaurants (Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian), a decent gym/ swimming pool/ spa, wonderful service, good spacious rooms - and above all this, is very well priced. The club lounge on the 29th floor is splendid and it serves a delicious breakfast. Very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors give good views of Jakarta skyline
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Respected Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your fantastic comments of our hotel. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and pleased with services we provided especially on our executive lounge as well as restaurants. We also appreciate your kind understanding on our security procedure, as it is essential to keep all our guests and associates safe at all times.

Once again, thank you for staying with us, and look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is an excellent hotel with amazing service. We stayed here for 5 nights and had a wonderful time. We travel frequently in SE Asia and often stay at JW Marriott or similar type hotels. With that in mind, the Jakarta JW Marriott really impressed us with a level of service that was a cut above similar hotels.

This was my 10th trip to Jakarta, but the first time that I stayed at the JW Marriott. I will choose to stay there with all future trips. Even though it is a large hotel (with many amenities), the staff made my wife and I feel like we were staying in a small, intimate boutique hotel. We were greeted by name throughout the hotel (not just when entering the Club Lounge, but at elevators, hallways….by cleaning staff, in addition to managers). Everyone was SO friendly. The Club Lounge is large, has excellent food, and a top-notch staff.

My original concern with the hotel was the location. The past couple of years, road construction made it difficult to access the hotel. But, the construction is finished (Jakarta traffic is still slow, so access is not speedy). Furthermore, my wife loved the location for the shopping options while I was working. You can easily access high-end, or low-end, local shops within walking distance.

JW Marriott Hotels are always nice hotels… but the Jakarta JW is one of the best!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your detailed and fantastic review of your experience staying with us during your recent visit to Jakarta. We are thrilled to learn such high remarks of our services particularly on the area you mentioned in this review and for earning your trust as your preferred hotel in Jakarta. It is always great to know that the warm hospitality that we provided could make your stay an excellent one.

We appreciate your time and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit in Jakarta.