Nice location connected to a couple of shopping malls. Room was clean and staff are friendly. It did take a little long to check in as the hotel was very busy (school holidays at the time)
I would visit the hotel again, but not Jakarta. On our way from a night out our taxi was pulled of the road by the police. They wanted to see our passports (there is a law that require we carry our passports or a copy thereof on us all the time) We were about two hundred meters from our hotel Le Grandeur and told the police that they can follow us to the hotel and we will gladly show our passports. They wanted money from us or we were going to be locked up. I emptied my pockets and gave them all the money I had. The one cop still doubled checked my pockets to make sure I had no money left. It was a stress full situation, but what else could we do. They eventually let us go after taking all our money.
Such is life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta is ideally located in the heart of Jakarta's trading district, the only hotel in the area that directly connected to The Real Mangga Dua Shopping Complex by over 4000 retail and wholesale outlets. The hotel features 350 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, each tailored for the business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Grandeur Mangga Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Hotel Jakarta
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta