Le Grandeur is accredited as a 5-star property and I can see why. The lobby is spacious and most of the staff speaks very good English and are very friendly compared to some other hotels in the area. The facilities and façade are a tad old and bit tired but offers sufficient value and luxury, especially for its price tag. The rooms are spacious but bathroom is quite old and worn. The breakfast is great and there's even a popular Chinese restaurant on level 5 if you are looking for some good dim sum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta is ideally located in the heart of Jakarta's trading district, the only hotel in the area that directly connected to The Real Mangga Dua Shopping Complex by over 4000 retail and wholesale outlets. The hotel features 350 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites, each tailored for the business and leisure purposes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Grandeur Mangga Dua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Hotel Jakarta
- Le Grandeur Mangga Dua Jakarta