From arrival to departure, an incredible experience. Met me plane-side at the airport, car ready when baggage arrived, hotel arrival unbelievable. An attendant met me carside by name (must have gone off the hotel car's license plate), whisked me straight to my room, poured a welcome drink straight from the minibar, and put my luggage away and even removed the security straps from it. The room is beautiful, the bath palatial, and everything super-comfortable. The restaurant is amazing, the breakfast buffet delicious and never-ending. In short, this was the best business-class hotel I've stayed at without an upgrade, and I would repeat anytime I was in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Mandarin Oriental, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental