Notably known as business hotel and the ballroom is slightly smaller compare to the other neighbouring hotels, yet this is why I find that it’s a perfect venue for my small yet intimate wedding party. The location is excellent, situated in front of Jakarta’s famous monument, where there are two malls just across the hotel. The lobby is classy and not excessively big, and there are bar upstairs for late night chat. The swimming pool is quite small but reasonable. My husband and I were given a complimentary spa treatment which we highly recommended.
Our families and few guests stayed there for 2 days during the occasion, and we feel that the staffs were very friendly and polite, truly 5-star services. The superior rooms are spacious, not to mention the comfortable bathroom with his and her basin. -I was told- that my bridal suite was upgraded to Oriental suite. The suite itself was really lovely with a bottle of champagne and congratulation card by the hotel manager; the one thing I regret is I can only enjoyed the suite for half a day…
Mr. Azumar was the contact person with whom we arranged the wedding package with; there were few occasions where there are miscommunication regarding the contract, but overall I am pleased with his assistance. The wedding buffet food was great, and chef Thierry was very friendly too.
The only downside with the hotel that I can think of is the car park; on certain levels there is no immediate access to the hotel so guests would have to walk out of the parking building to access the hotel, and the parking spaces are quite limited. However the hotel gave us free valet services for our guests during the wedding event, which were really helpful.
Overall, it was a pleasant stay and I highly recommended this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental