When booking the hotel, I was told rather dismissively that this place was simply in a different league to J.W Marriott or Ritz-Carlton and was intrigued to give it a try. Whilst I don't really agree with this statement, I must say that it was really very good indeed. Elly at front desk did a wonderful job and provided one of the smoothest check-in experiences I have ever had as well as providing a free upgrade and free wi-fi (seriously, they charge normally?). Room was lovely and staff were great, I would happily try MO again. Only downside was that I asked for a good restaurant to mark my last night in Indonesia and was recommended to visit Xin Hwa at the hotel which was woeful. Otherwise, a very enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental