Hotel lobby is large, smells amazing. Gym facilities are fantastic.
Rooms are spacious and clean. Great tubs. Staff is attentive, and accommodating.
I did not eat in any of the upstairs restaurants or bars.
Breakfast and dinner buffet downstairs have everything you can imagine. All types of food. Quick service and many options. As a vegan I had no problem being accommodated.
Downsides would be crossing that traffic circle to get to the malls etc. But that is an issue in the whole area, regardless of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental