I was responsible to organise my sisters wedding that took place on the 22 March 2014, and after looking around for a few hotels in Jakarta we have decided to go with Mandarin Oriental. We were so happy and great to be able to have my sister's special day at this hotel because of these:
1. Excellent service and personal approach by the hotel people (especially Mr Azumar), in allowing us to explore the hotel, with the wedding arrangement and the flexibility that made us feel so welcomed.
2. Great Venue and pricing for the size of the wedding that we wanted for.
3. Great rooms, we booked more than 10 rooms at the hotel to accommodate for family and friends that traveled overseas, everyone loved the quality of the rooms, and the city view is great.
4. The food were really great, as we were preparing for the wedding we had most of our food from the restaurant downstairs or room service, everyone complimented the food from breakfast to dinner.
5. Very well trained staff, they showed utmost care and respect to everyone involved in the wedding including the guests and the vendors.
6. Mr Azumar were very helpful as a contact person with us in order to connect with the rest of the hotel crew that was involved in the wedding. The way he understood wedding were more than just a venue provided, he gave us lots of inputs that add massive value to the wedding even though he doesnt have to do that. He was there all through out the event to make sure that everything was going according to the plan, which was very helpful for all of us.
7. On a side note, the vendors have also shown their thanks on how helpful Mr Azumar and his team was in helping them preparing everything from the necessary documentation and making sure everything was prepared for them to do their job.
It was a very memorable day for all of us, we had 3 events all at Mandarin Oriental, the first one was the Holy Matrimony in the morning, the Wedding reception at night and the Family Drinks afterwards, all three were very great and on behalf of our family, friends and everyone else that came to the wedding we would like to express our gratitude and outmost thanks for Mr Azumar and team and the Mandarin Oriental Jakarta.
ps: would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue (or even other event) in Jakarta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental