This is my third time staying at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, both for business. Every time I come back here, I feel so welcomed. From airport pick up, personal check-in upon arrival to departure, I was pleasantly surprised about their service.
As a business traveler, comfort of the bed tends to be extremely important, and I was very happy with the quality of the bed, almost felt like sleeping in my own bed.
As I had to leave super early on the last day, I didn't have time to have a breakfast but hotel had this coffee/tea stand where you can also find some nice Danish pastries, I thought this was very nice touch.
I will definitely come back to Mandarin Oriental, should I travel to Jakarta again for a business!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the warmth of Indonesian hospitality and the levels of service for which Mandarin Oriental is renowned, Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta offers exemplary personalised service in luxurious surroundings. Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is an oasis of 21st-century luxury with 272 spacious guest rooms, including 24 suites and a variety of award-winning restaurants and bar concepts, which become the meeting place of choice for hotel guests and the local community. The state-of-the-art meeting and banqueting facilities also provide the best venues for both business and social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Mandarin Jakarta
- Jakarta Mandarin Oriental